Baa!!! We're Lambs

Members are invited to post their personal poetry and favorite songs, if they have copyright permission. Please start a new thread for each one.<P>Only Permanent and Native Villagers may post here.

Moderators: jochanaan, MatthewNeal, jimmy, Senior Moderator, Moderators

Baa!!! We're Lambs

Postby natman » Wed Nov 28, 2007 1:48 pm

Baa! We're Lambs
<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/xoVGhzd8sW4&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed>

[YouTube Link]

Psalms 23:1
"The LORD is my shepherd, I shall not be in want. "

Matt 25:31-33
"When the Son of Man comes in his glory, and all the angels with him, he will sit on his throne in heavenly glory. All the nations will be gathered before him, and he will separate the people one from another as a shepherd separates the sheep from the goats. He will put the sheep on his right and the goats on his left."

Heb 13:20-21
"May the God of peace, who through the blood of the eternal covenant brought back from the dead our Lord Jesus, that great Shepherd of the sheep, equip you with everything good for doing his will, and may he work in us what is pleasing to him, through Jesus Christ, to whom be glory for ever and ever. Amen."

1 Pet 2:25
"For you were like sheep going astray, but now you have returned to the Shepherd and Overseer of your souls."

1 Pet 5:4
"And when the Chief Shepherd appears, you will receive the crown of glory that will never fade away."

Luke 10:3
"Go! I am sending you out like lambs among wolves."
SON-cerely,
Nathan Powers

Get exposed to the sun, and get exposed to the Son.
natman
Mayor (Site Admin)

Postby bn2bnude » Thu Nov 29, 2007 1:02 am

Cute!
bn2bnude
Native Resident

Return to Worship in Song and Poetry