And they are off!

Members are invited to share statements in praise to God for all God's goodness to you. You may also share answers to prayer, and stories of how God is leading in your life. Please start a new thread for each praise item.<P>All Villagers may post here.

Moderators: jochanaan, MatthewNeal, jimmy, Senior Moderator, Moderators

Re: And they are off!

Postby Petros » Fri Apr 21, 2017 7:12 am

Yes - the weather this year - I have been watching it - is abou ten degrees below here. Which in summer is a definite advantage. But nudity happens - Herself's cousin tells us he regularly rambles nude. And there are other factors.
The truth, the stark naked truth, the truth without so much as a loincloth on, should surely be the investigator's sole aim - Basil Chamberlain
Petros
Native Resident

Postby JimShedd112 » Fri Apr 21, 2017 8:27 am

Does it mean, Petros, you'll have a naked partner with whom you can ramble in your new home?

Jim
Jim Shedd
NudistGrandpa
JimShedd112
Native Resident

Postby Petros » Sat Apr 22, 2017 7:49 am

It is early days yet, and much remains to be settled. But Herself knows about him - since he went out of his way to mention it - and she knows about me and he is a good chap for a cousin. Once we are there, I plan to mention my own tendencies, and if I invite him - if we have walking space - or he invites me, given he has room to roam - nude walking may well happen without too much disturbing Herself. We shall see. At the very least we can chat and share ideas and experiencess.
The truth, the stark naked truth, the truth without so much as a loincloth on, should surely be the investigator's sole aim - Basil Chamberlain
Petros
Native Resident

Postby Ramblinman » Sat Apr 22, 2017 3:23 pm

Petros wrote:It is early days yet, and much remains to be settled. But Herself knows about him - since he went out of his way to mention it - and she knows about me and he is a good chap for a cousin. Once we are there, I plan to mention my own tendencies, and if I invite him - if we have walking space - or he invites me, given he has room to roam - nude walking may well happen without too much disturbing Herself. We shall see. At the very least we can chat and share ideas and experiencess.

I consider naturism first and foremost a view of life that I find very liberating and affirming.
It would be odd if I were never able to put that philosophy into action, but I also find tremendous joy and encouragement discussing this life-changing perspective.
I believe some very edifying conversations are ahead for both Brother Petros and Cousin Good Chap!
Ramblinman
Native Resident

Previous

Return to Worship in Praise