Ouagadougou!

Members are invited to share statements in praise to God for all God's goodness to you. You may also share answers to prayer, and stories of how God is leading in your life. Please start a new thread for each praise item.<P>All Villagers may post here.

Moderators: jochanaan, MatthewNeal, jimmy, Senior Moderator, Moderators

Ouagadougou!

Postby Petros » Tue Jul 04, 2017 12:51 am

Remember my young associate Aram?

A couple days back he called me in great pain and fear. Horrible back pain. I gave such suggestions a nd comfort as I had. Later he called with the results of an MRI scan - BADLY herniated disk, nerve pinching, doctor saying he MUST have an operation. He has no insurance.

Today I hear: a man in his group in his church heard of it, asked details, he being qualified orthopedic surgeon. He told Aram he did NOT need surgery - believe it or not. He should rest it so much as possible 5-6 weeks, then he should the the inflammation go down and the pain subside. No charge, Aram is a brother in Christ.

He is MUCH relieved. There is an answer to prayer or you.
The truth, the stark naked truth, the truth without so much as a loincloth on, should surely be the investigator's sole aim - Basil Chamberlain
Petros
Native Resident

Re: Ouagadougou!

Postby JimShedd112 » Tue Jul 04, 2017 9:12 am

Very good to read of a surgeon who's not too eager to "operate." Wishing Aram a full and speedy recovery if he can rest and not further injure his back.

Jim
Jim Shedd
NudistGrandpa
JimShedd112
Native Resident

Postby Petros » Wed Jul 05, 2017 7:11 am

Isn't it just? And not only no surgery recommendation - no list of 40 heavy duty meds.

Almost unbelievable these days.
The truth, the stark naked truth, the truth without so much as a loincloth on, should surely be the investigator's sole aim - Basil Chamberlain
Petros
Native Resident

Postby nudie66 » Wed Jul 12, 2017 3:08 pm

Excellent news... and this friend from his church sounds like a keeper. :like:
nudie66
Native Resident

Postby Petros » Thu Jul 13, 2017 7:17 am

An update - Aram continues to bounce around - he has too many helpful suggestions going, He has, though had significant help - from prayer and acupuncture, he does believe this will pass/

Still - yesterday he asks me, Isn't this God punishing me for my sins?

No, Aram - God does not wait till you repent and then lower the boom.

I figure - he has an important assignment for the Kingdom coming toward him, and the enemy is scared enough to lash out.
Petros
Native Resident

Postby nudie66 » Thu Jul 13, 2017 2:59 pm

Petros wrote: God does not wait till you repent and then lower the boom.

What a great reminder, Petros. Too many people have a terrible misconception of God and His forgiveness.
nudie66
Native Resident

Return to Worship in Praise