Pilgrim Great greats

Members are invited to share statements in praise to God for all God's goodness to you. You may also share answers to prayer, and stories of how God is leading in your life. Please start a new thread for each praise item.<P>All Villagers may post here.

Moderators: jochanaan, MatthewNeal, jimmy, Senior Moderator, Moderators

Pilgrim Great greats

Postby Petros » Tue Nov 20, 2018 7:37 am

Herself and I both in part derive from the Mayflower [my ancestress never could find her compact after the voyage], but this Thanksgiving is particularly meaningful because after a year of searching and packing and dispersing, and a year of searching and exploring and cramped camping, we are now settled and settling and to a degree recovering.

There is stll muc to do and far to go , and some important things are hanging in the balance. But it is clear we have been led thus far, and we can trust for what remains.

At least equal blessings on all of us - give thanks
The truth, the stark naked truth, the truth without so much as a loincloth on, should surely be the investigator's sole aim - Basil Chamberlain
Petros
Native Resident

Re: Pilgrim Great greats

Postby JimShedd112 » Tue Nov 20, 2018 10:40 am

Petros, it’s good to read you and herself are becoming settled, once again, into your new home. Also interesting to learn both of you are descendants of Mayflower arrivals.

Jim
Jim Shedd
NudistGrandpa
JimShedd112
Native Resident

Postby Petros » Wed Nov 21, 2018 7:56 am

She is descended from the young chap who fell overboard mid voyage and miraculously - in these seas, in that ship? - was rescued. My ancestors were kess interesting.
The truth, the stark naked truth, the truth without so much as a loincloth on, should surely be the investigator's sole aim - Basil Chamberlain
Petros
Native Resident

Postby JimShedd112 » Wed Nov 21, 2018 9:36 am

I’m glad to learn he survived. Even though your ancestors were “less interesting” the fact they came over on the Mayflower makes them interesting.

Jim
Jim Shedd
NudistGrandpa
JimShedd112
Native Resident

Postby Petros » Thu Nov 22, 2018 8:00 am

You ever do any family history? Fascinating - and good for the next generation, an aunt of my mom's and an uncle of my dad's give me a boost.
Petros
Native Resident

Return to Worship in Praise