Nice Timing

Members are invited to post their prayer requests, and lift up their prayers on behalf of one another. Please start a new thread for each request.<P>All Villagers may post here.

Moderators: jochanaan, MatthewNeal, jimmy, Senior Moderator, Moderators

Nice Timing

Postby Petros » Tue Jul 10, 2018 6:49 am

As of last night, a note from the Herr Direktor saying they are running out of funds again. The organization ran out of funds about this time last year - we survived it - but the real thing may came any moment and he fears it is on its way.

I am trusting there will be a way for us - hard on Number 1 Son, but I think he could find alternative employment if he worked on it. As for us - there is an alternative that came up last year that I would enjoy pursuing, Herself could start drawing on "so-called sicial security" instead of putting into it; I might be able to find a real job.

But - not that I want to seem to brag - but without me the org goes nowhere, will need to cease operations. And after all that so many have put in I should hate to see that.

Well, what is there to do? We trust and we pray. As we do for others of us in similar situations.
The truth, the stark naked truth, the truth without so much as a loincloth on, should surely be the investigator's sole aim - Basil Chamberlain
Petros
Native Resident

Re: Nice Timing

Postby JimShedd112 » Tue Jul 10, 2018 11:34 am

Petros, have faith and trust all will turn out well for all of you. Though Social Security is limited it does help out as my wife and I can attest to since we both draw from it. It along with my Air Force retirement, a small check from the VA for disability related to presumed Agent Orange exposure, and her small union pension are able to live just fine.
Im
J
Jim Shedd
NudistGrandpa
JimShedd112
Native Resident

Postby Petros » Mon Jul 16, 2018 6:19 am

The position is a litle complicated. At long last I have been told what the certification the org has thought might save them entails - and it will not happen soon.

La la - we walk on - with hope in our hearts - I always hated that song, but there is truth there.
The truth, the stark naked truth, the truth without so much as a loincloth on, should surely be the investigator's sole aim - Basil Chamberlain
Petros
Native Resident

Postby nudie66 » Tue Jul 17, 2018 8:06 am

You're certainly not walking alone.

Warren
I transfer camcorder tapes & other family memories to DVD. http://prosservideodubs.com/
nudie66
Native Resident

Postby Petros » Tue Jul 24, 2018 6:36 am

Yesterday I sent the org the draft agreement - replacing the contract - for services to be rendered as needed and affordable.

Which means as affordable - the services are always needed.

We shall see. Trusting.
Petros
Native Resident

Postby Ramblinman » Wed Jul 25, 2018 11:39 am

nudie66 wrote:You're certainly not walking alone.

Warren

"Don't be afraid," the prophet answered. "Those who are with us are more than those who are with them."
And Elisha prayed, "Open his eyes, LORD, so that he may see." Then the LORD opened the servant's eyes, and he looked and saw the hills full of horses and chariots of fire all around Elisha.
II Kings 6:16-17
Ramblinman
Native Resident

Postby Petros » Thu Jul 26, 2018 6:42 am

And that is very true, and a great thing.
Petros
Native Resident

Postby Petros » Thu Aug 16, 2018 6:32 am

It's tomorrow - the closing, that is. The steps getting here - including a few adventures yesterday - have been hard in places but manageable.

It is very much Jeremiah's field, our future employment is far from settled. but we are ready to have our own place again.

Prayers, friends, please - we will be needing it. Amazing to have made it so far.
Petros
Native Resident

Postby RMOlson » Thu Aug 16, 2018 9:06 am

:D
Praying continues!
RMOlson
Native Resident

Return to Worship in Prayer