Need prayer for wisdom right now.

Members are invited to post their prayer requests, and lift up their prayers on behalf of one another. Please start a new thread for each request.<P>All Villagers may post here.

Moderators: jochanaan, MatthewNeal, jimmy, Senior Moderator, Moderators

Need prayer for wisdom right now.

Postby NudeDude92 » Thu Mar 26, 2020 7:32 pm

Recently, I changed jobs. From teaching in town, to auto service 40 miles away. This necessitated a car change. We downsized the mercury grand marquis for a corolla. We had an F150, but the preggo wife didn't like the stick shift it had, and so I replaced it with an explorer. Welp, the corolla broke its tranny, and a replacement is still two weeks out. Well today, I finally diagnosed a noise issue with the explorer and it's a timing chain guide fault that costs more than we payed for the thing to fix. Topping things off, we've drained our savings between this stupid vehicle change and the unemployment period. So, now I'm in a place where the engine could break down before my other car is fixed, and I won't make it to work, where due to this covid hoax I've been cut to 32 hours a week. We're in a pinch, and I need wisdom with how to proceed.

my stress levels are in orbit right now. :grrrr: :hairy:
If at first you don't succeed, skydiving probably isn't your sport.
NudeDude92
Native Resident

Re: Need prayer for wisdom right now.

Postby Petros » Thu Mar 26, 2020 10:25 pm

I get it. Praying God will give you a break!
The truth, the stark naked truth, the truth without so much as a loincloth on, should surely be the investigator's sole aim - Basil Chamberlain
Petros
Native Resident

Postby naturist » Fri Mar 27, 2020 1:44 am

Sorry to hear that NudeDude92. Praying that things will eventually work out for you and the explorer will last way longer than you expect it to, or at least until the other car is repaired.
naturist
Native Resident

Postby Jim » Fri Mar 27, 2020 6:31 am

Yes, you are in a tough situation nudedude. I'll pray for you.

Unfortunately, the CO-VID19 situation is not a hoax. Certainly who's handling it correctly is up for debate and we don't know how much good the precautions will do or how much worse it would be without them.

It is putting much of the population in rough situations. Let's pray for one another. Looks like you and I will get an extra couple thousand dollars in a month or so, which will help a little.
Jim
Native Resident

Postby JimShedd112 » Sat Mar 28, 2020 9:48 am

I too am sorry to learn about your problems NudeDude. May everything work out for you in tge end.

Jim
Jim Shedd
NudistGrandpa
JimShedd112
Native Resident

Return to Worship in Prayer