Faith, Hope, Charity

Members are invited to post their prayer requests, and lift up their prayers on behalf of one another. Please start a new thread for each request.<P>All Villagers may post here.

Moderators: jochanaan, MatthewNeal, jimmy, Senior Moderator, Moderators

Faith, Hope, Charity

Postby Petros » Tue Jul 26, 2016 11:00 am

Herself, partly because of the way the house sale is dragging on, is having a struggle to keep out of despair and disappointment with God - not to mention feelings toward a brother who rather exacerbated things on the phone last.

She is known to have tendencies that way, and stresses naturally do not hel. The othe day she read a casual note I left on the table for her as saying I was leaving - which is absurd beyond credo quia absurdum.

Bottom line - she needs prayer for resistance to attacks.
The truth, the stark naked truth, the truth without so much as a loincloth on, should surely be the investigator's sole aim - Basil Chamberlain
Petros
Native Resident

Re: Faith, Hope, Charity

Postby Jim » Wed Jul 27, 2016 5:43 am

She and you are in my prayers.
Jim
Native Resident

Postby Petros » Wed Jul 27, 2016 7:33 am

We ask no better.
The truth, the stark naked truth, the truth without so much as a loincloth on, should surely be the investigator's sole aim - Basil Chamberlain
Petros
Native Resident

Postby Ramblinman » Wed Jul 27, 2016 4:58 pm

Petros wrote:Herself, partly because of the way the house sale is dragging on, is having a struggle to keep out of despair and disappointment with God - not to mention feelings toward a brother who rather exacerbated things on the phone last.

She is known to have tendencies that way, and stresses naturally do not hel. The othe day she read a casual note I left on the table for her as saying I was leaving - which is absurd beyond credo quia absurdum.

Bottom line - she needs prayer for resistance to attacks.

Some people accuse others of that which they themselves intend to do.
Ramblinman
Native Resident

Postby Petros » Wed Jul 27, 2016 6:25 pm

True enough. In this case though , that is not an option. Not that I am that irresistible - it simply does not fit.
Petros
Native Resident

Postby jochanaan » Thu Jul 28, 2016 1:25 pm

May the LORD restore and increase her and your faith, and your healthy codependence on Him and each other. B'shem Y'shua haMashiach, Amen. :pray:
You can live your life in fear--or you can live your life.
jochanaan
Councillor

Return to Worship in Prayer