This bright morning.

Members are invited to post their prayer requests, and lift up their prayers on behalf of one another. Please start a new thread for each request.<P>All Villagers may post here.

Moderators: jochanaan, MatthewNeal, jimmy, Senior Moderator, Moderators

This bright morning.

Postby Petros » Thu Mar 02, 2017 2:53 pm

I heard this morning.

My little brother, who some time back underwent surgery for bladder cancer - on top of age old diabetes - developed bleeding on his foot and a black toe, which by the moment will be off. We are told unless he responds really well, he will have the bottom of his leg removed.

Very hard to take. You prayers appreciated.
The truth, the stark naked truth, the truth without so much as a loincloth on, should surely be the investigator's sole aim - Basil Chamberlain
Petros
Native Resident

Re: This bright morning.

Postby naturist » Fri Mar 03, 2017 2:22 am

Praying for your brother Petros, for the best outcome!
naturist
Native Resident

Postby jasenj1 » Fri Mar 03, 2017 7:36 am

Prayers lifted.
jasenj1
Native Resident

Postby Ramblinman » Fri Mar 03, 2017 9:26 am

A bright morning may begin with clouds, but prove sunny as the Son arises to dispel the gloom and light the way to a bright future.
Ramblinman
Native Resident

Postby nakedpreacher » Fri Mar 03, 2017 8:02 pm

Will be praying for him.
If, when we judged others, our real motive was to destroy evil; we should look for evil where it is certain to be found, and that is in our own hearts. Dietrich Bonhoeffer, The Cost of Discipleship
nakedpreacher
Native Resident

Postby Petros » Tue Mar 14, 2017 7:45 am

Updatiing. The tumult and shouting are moribund. Operations are done. He keeps his leg and half his foot, which at one point they thought most unlikely, and now has to stay off it for a month. We continue to pray that his diasbetes may cease to chop him up.
The truth, the stark naked truth, the truth without so much as a loincloth on, should surely be the investigator's sole aim - Basil Chamberlain
Petros
Native Resident

Postby JimShedd112 » Tue Mar 14, 2017 8:53 am

Petros, while not ideal it's good to learn your brother is able to keep his leg and most (at least half) his foot. May he overcome the diabetes. A coworker, threatened wit eventual loss of his feet due to diabetes, stopped it carbohydrates and large quantities of food and in the last year has lost approximately 100 pounds of excess weight and is no longer diabetic.

Jim
Jim Shedd
NudistGrandpa
JimShedd112
Native Resident

Postby Petros » Wed Mar 15, 2017 8:39 am

My brother could easily lose 100 lb - and it might well help. I have no idea how he eats - he has lived alone - though in reach of help - since the late 60s. I am sure he has had good advice - but it takes two horses to tango and make each other drink - something like that.

We keep prayng.
Petros
Native Resident

Return to Worship in Prayer