Or I could list it as praise - but it is both.

Members are invited to post their prayer requests, and lift up their prayers on behalf of one another. Please start a new thread for each request.<P>All Villagers may post here.

Moderators: jochanaan, MatthewNeal, jimmy, Senior Moderator, Moderators

Or I could list it as praise - but it is both.

Postby Petros » Fri Jun 23, 2017 6:51 am

All things come to an end. Yesterday we drove down for the closing on our house sale/ We are grateful it has come to this day, grateful we made it through a truly horrible 8 hour drive that should have taken 4.5, grateful for a very good meal shared with our niece and her son.

And praying for a good signing ceremony - Herself's nerves are on edge. And for a rather better trip back home. It is more home than what we have sold ever was.
The truth, the stark naked truth, the truth without so much as a loincloth on, should surely be the investigator's sole aim - Basil Chamberlain
Petros
Native Resident

Re: Or I could list it as praise - but it is both.

Postby bn2bnude » Fri Jun 23, 2017 8:10 am

:like:
So now there is no condemnation for those who belong to Christ Jesus. (Rom 8:1 NLT)

If I speak with the tongues of men and angels but do not have love, I am only a resounding gong or a clanging cymbal. (1 Cor 13:1)
bn2bnude
Native Resident

Postby natman » Fri Jun 23, 2017 10:16 am

I would assume that it was the remnants of Tropical Storm Cindy which made your trip so rough. :(

I have always felt a sense of melancholy, eve to the point of tears, when leaving one abode to move to another, even when the move is positive. I believe that is because each place we have lived has held some good memories of times spent with family and friends. We have, on occasion, returned to homes we have lived it which were then inhabited with new families, and that sense of melancholy remains. :cry:

I hope that you are able to create great memories in your new "home".
SON-cerely,
Nathan Powers

Get exposed to the sun, and get exposed to the Son.
natman
Mayor (Site Admin)

Postby Petros » Sat Jun 24, 2017 6:56 am

Yesterday - it is all over now - there was no melancholy. It was a happy closing. We glad to be out, they glad to be in, our realtor glad to have gotten us to this point.

Coming home - not TOO bad a trip, though long enough and I will take some time to recover - we were more interested than surprised to see how strange the once familiar countryside felt. We have moved on.
The truth, the stark naked truth, the truth without so much as a loincloth on, should surely be the investigator's sole aim - Basil Chamberlain
Petros
Native Resident

Postby nudie66 » Mon Jun 26, 2017 3:34 pm

Amen, and amen. Looking forward to your posts from your new location. :like:

Warren
I transfer camcorder tapes & other family memories to DVD. http://prosservideodubs.com/
nudie66
Native Resident

Postby Petros » Tue Jun 27, 2017 7:03 am

It is SO good. There are things to be done - yesterday we had the plumber in, a previous occupant had done an incredibly incompetent job on the sink - but there are few deadlines, little pressure, just the four of us - the dogs are here now - forgng a new routine.
Petros
Native Resident

Postby JimShedd112 » Tue Jun 27, 2017 8:37 am

Petros. I'm so glad to know your journey is coming to a successful conclusion for all of you.

Jim
Jim Shedd
NudistGrandpa
JimShedd112
Native Resident

Return to Worship in Prayer