Do keep the prayer coming

Members are invited to post their prayer requests, and lift up their prayers on behalf of one another. Please start a new thread for each request.<P>All Villagers may post here.

Moderators: jochanaan, MatthewNeal, jimmy, Senior Moderator, Moderators

Do keep the prayer coming

Postby Petros » Thu Jun 28, 2018 7:15 am

We are at a point - we could be homeless [comfortably homeless in Number One Son's spare flat, but still...] through another wnter but we would much rather not.

Meanwhile we are narrowed down to a set of very specific requirements for a house, size, condition, structure and locaton , location, location. Trusting THE place will show - SOMETIME. Continued prayer very welcome.
The truth, the stark naked truth, the truth without so much as a loincloth on, should surely be the investigator's sole aim - Basil Chamberlain
Petros
Native Resident

Re: Do keep the prayer coming

Postby Ramblinman » Thu Jun 28, 2018 8:43 am

Then a teacher of the law came to him and said, “Teacher, I will follow you wherever you go.”
And Jesus said unto him, “The foxes have holes, and the birds of the air have nests, but the Son of Man hath nowhere to lay His head.”
Matt. 5:19-20

Brother Petros,
I am praying that Jesus will meet these needs in your life.
Ramblinman
Native Resident

Re: Do keep the prayer coming

Postby nudie66 » Fri Jun 29, 2018 12:17 pm

In the Father's eyes, YOU are His Number One Son, and He's got the timing all under control.
I transfer camcorder tapes & other analog media to DVD. http://prosservideodubs.com/
nudie66
Native Resident

Return to Worship in Prayer