Tomorrow

Members are invited to post their prayer requests, and lift up their prayers on behalf of one another. Please start a new thread for each request.<P>All Villagers may post here.

Moderators: jochanaan, MatthewNeal, jimmy, Senior Moderator, Moderators

Tomorrow

Postby Petros » Fri Aug 24, 2018 6:32 am

Tomorrow has been determined to be the Big Day move - after which we will be living in the house while we sort everything and resume our lives.

We had booked a truck for the heavy things. Yesterday it cancelled - they offered a monster truck that would have been hard to drive - and would not guarantee THAT would be available. We cancelled that - and found a truck from another company.

So it is on; and for this my first month with no job at least one month's pay for work on another project will be coming in. And God is very good and very wise and KEEP PRAYING!
The truth, the stark naked truth, the truth without so much as a loincloth on, should surely be the investigator's sole aim - Basil Chamberlain
Petros
Native Resident

Re: Tomorrow

Postby Maverick » Fri Aug 24, 2018 8:46 am

Glad to hear that the ball is rolling, Petros!

Is there any chance that a family member or friend has a truck they would lend or, better yet, drive to help you during the move? My family and I had to do that last week for my grandmother, and were blessed that a friend loaned us what might be a monster truck in some places but is a pretty typical sight here in TX. It expedited the move and, being a newer truck, had some very great driving assist features that made backing in and out a breeze.
In nuditate veritas.
Maverick
Native Resident

Postby Petros » Sat Aug 25, 2018 7:04 am

No trucks in the family, though Herself's cousin has a flatbed trailer that might have done. But we are set, it is today, yesterday spent getting all ready, pray!
The truth, the stark naked truth, the truth without so much as a loincloth on, should surely be the investigator's sole aim - Basil Chamberlain
Petros
Native Resident

Postby JimShedd112 » Sat Aug 25, 2018 9:09 am

Best wishes for a successful move in Petros.

Jim
Jim Shedd
NudistGrandpa
JimShedd112
Native Resident

Postby jude700 » Sat Aug 25, 2018 3:22 pm

Safe blessings be with you :pray:
God Bless.

Man is a spiritual being, and so has the need to develop his spirit and his conscience.
Pope John Paul II
jude700
Native Resident

Return to Worship in Prayer