A learning Experience

Members are invited to post their prayer requests, and lift up their prayers on behalf of one another. Please start a new thread for each request.<P>All Villagers may post here.

Moderators: jochanaan, MatthewNeal, jimmy, Senior Moderator, Moderators

A learning Experience

Postby Petros » Fri Oct 18, 2019 5:55 am

Number One Son rented out one of the two apartments n his place. September, August, part of July - excuses instead of cash and the leisurely steps one needs to take to evict, two weeks of October devoted to getting the renter ourt of there - and the place is full of trash and the garage door lies on the floor useless.

Praying for restoring it - and for help finding a responsible renter when the fixing is done.

Some valuable lessons have been learned,
The truth, the stark naked truth, the truth without so much as a loincloth on, should surely be the investigator's sole aim - Basil Chamberlain
Petros
Native Resident

Re: A learning Experience

Postby RMOlson » Sat Oct 19, 2019 5:59 am

So sorry! We had similar issues with my father-in-laws rental... the difficulty in eviction was mind numbing at times.
RMOlson
Native Resident

Postby Petros » Sun Oct 20, 2019 6:17 am

Oh, yes. And when the boyfriend (who is NOT permitted by law to have contact with the renter who is currently imprisoned) starts insisting on being paid in cash for his work that resulted in the garage door and its parts being spread over the floor....

Still, valuable lessons, some positive contacts.
The truth, the stark naked truth, the truth without so much as a loincloth on, should surely be the investigator's sole aim - Basil Chamberlain
Petros
Native Resident

Postby New_Adventurer » Mon Oct 21, 2019 1:15 am

My wife had a house in Texas with a deadbeat tenant. Cost 30,000 hard-earned dollars to repair the place prior to selling it as-is. When I decided to vacate my house I decided to sell it rather than rent it out as an profitable investment, and I have no regrets.
New_Adventurer
Native Resident

Postby Petros » Tue Oct 22, 2019 6:47 am

Oh, yes. But he still wants to try to wring some income out of it. Theoretically posdsible.
Petros
Native Resident

Return to Worship in Prayer