Welcome

Members are invited to post their prayer requests, and lift up their prayers on behalf of one another. Please start a new thread for each request.<P>All Villagers may post here.

Moderators: jochanaan, MatthewNeal, jimmy, Senior Moderator, Moderators

Welcome

Postby Nakedflyer » Wed Jun 07, 2006 2:59 pm

Father God,

I thank you for all who will visit here. That as you draw them, they will find great joy, and peace. Thank you that there is great joy and peace in believing! Thank you that every person, is made in your image and that they will find that joy in knowing that they are made in your image. That their whole being is a reflection of you.

Thank you Father that in their time here they will find that they aren't ugly, too small, too tall, to big, or too thin, that they are not the wrong colour or have the wrong colour hair. Everything about their body is wonderful.

Thank you Lord for the truth that "God made male and female, He created them" and all are beautiful in your sight!

Thank you Jesus for your love to us!

Nakedflyer (moderator of worship forum)

Amen
Made in His Likeness, Naked as He intended.
Nakedflyer
Nakedflyer
Resident

Postby LivingFree » Wed Jun 07, 2006 9:03 pm

Nakedflyer,

What a beautiful prayer that is. It blessed me, and I know it will bless all who read it. And I sense you are a true gift to the world, and to us. May God's spirit so fill you with love that God becomes real to many along the way.
LivingFree

Postby natman » Thu Jun 08, 2006 12:25 pm

AMEN and AMEN!!!

Psalm 139:13-16

13 For you created my inmost being;
you knit me together in my mother's womb.

14 I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made;
your works are wonderful,
I know that full well.

15 My frame was not hidden from you
when I was made in the secret place.
When I was woven together in the depths of the earth,

16 your eyes saw my unformed body.
All the days ordained for me
were written in your book
before one of them came to be.

SON-cerely,
Nathan Powers

Get exposed to the sun, and get exposed to the Son.
natman
Mayor (Site Admin)

Postby LivingFree » Thu Jun 08, 2006 1:18 pm

Is that what you call the true beginning of spiritually blessed naturism?
LivingFree

Postby jochanaan » Wed Jun 21, 2006 8:52 pm

LivingFree, I would venture that the beginning was several months earlier, and also that it was a joyous occasion. :mrgreen:
jochanaan
Councillor

Postby LivingFree » Wed Jun 21, 2006 9:14 pm

I think you are so right, jochanaan. Just like the early pics in our Introduction to Naturism album. Have you seen it yet?

And btw, congratulations on achieving your first step up -- to Full Member. That now qualifies you to post an avatar approved by the SA! (Have you seen that in the Levels of Membership document?

Actually, I really like your current avatar. It's clear you love music. The flute is one of my favorite instruments -- to listen to.
LivingFree

Postby jochanaan » Wed Jun 21, 2006 10:35 pm

LivingFree wrote:I think you are so right, jochanaan. Just like the early pics in our Introduction to Naturism album. Have you seen it yet?

Yes, and they're lovely. Of course, I was thinking of a still more private occasion that led to the pictured fetus' conception. :mrgreen:
LivingFree wrote:And btw, congratulations on achieving your first step up -- to Full Member. That now qualifies you to post an avatar approved by the SA! (Have you seen that in the Levels of Membership document?

Actually, I really like your current avatar. It's clear you love music. The flute is one of my favorite instruments -- to listen to.

Thank you. That's the avatar I usually use if possible; I figure it tells who I am at once.
jochanaan
Councillor

Postby LivingFree » Thu Jun 22, 2006 12:37 am

jochanaan wrote:Yes, and they're lovely. Of course, I was thinking of a still more private occasion that led to the pictured fetus' conception. :mrgreen:

Actually, I did catch that, just didn't pick up on it. Isn't that the best way -- naked all the way from beginning to end, and without sinful intentions?
LivingFree

Return to Worship in Prayer