In his/HIS Image

What family issues do you wish to discuss here? Parenting, coupling, stages of life, discussing naturism with reluctant family members, growing in Christ as a family? Anything else?<P>Residents and higher may post here.

Moderators: jochanaan, MatthewNeal, jimmy, Desert Hiker, Senior Moderator, Moderators

In his/HIS Image

Postby Jim1000 » Sat Sep 29, 2007 11:12 pm

I witnessed something tonight most of you villagers will appreciate.

Most Saturdays I work a full day and go straight to the gym after work. By the time I arrive it's usually after 6pm and the place is pretty empty. I guess most people are eating supper or out on the town at that time. Anyway, the locker room appeared deserted when suddenly a Korean father and his two young sons strolled out of the sauna, all three naked from head to toe. They were a remarkable sight; all three had the same coloring and same body shapes, virtually clones of one another, though the 5 and 7 year olds were shrink-size versions of their dad. What a truly wonderful and moving experience for their dad in particular, to have his two boys created in his (and HIS!) image by his side, naked and totally uninhibited and content. Wow! A picture truly would have been worth a thousand words. Wish you could all have been there.
Jim
Jim1000
Native Resident

Postby jochanaan » Sun Sep 30, 2007 2:15 pm

That's great! If only more people could be as free as those Koreans, and more of us could see it.
jochanaan
Councillor

Return to Family issues