An interesting turn of events.

What family issues do you wish to discuss here? Parenting, coupling, stages of life, discussing naturism with reluctant family members, growing in Christ as a family? Anything else?<P>Residents and higher may post here.

Moderators: jochanaan, MatthewNeal, jimmy, Desert Hiker, Senior Moderator, Moderators

Postby bnlrndcplmd » Mon Nov 20, 2006 7:54 pm

Sunshine Girl, I like you grew up in a naturist environment. It is sometimes hard to understand why others do not see or understand the life style. I offer a word of caution and advice from personal experience. Caution, that you not try to impose naturism on your friends, despite the fact they may want to try it, it can bring a world of trouble and all the good things that have happened could be viewed ultimately as a mistake or misinterpretation. Trust your parents and what they are saying and requesting you to do, in the end it will pay off in ways no one can imagine. Trust in your faith and the guidance the LORD has given your parents, it seems they have steered you in the right direction until now.

I once had the excitement and enthusiasm you have and disobeyed my parents requests and it got the attention of the county school board. It was ultimately embarrassing, however, Mom and Dad stuck with me and ultimately things worked out due to my parent's courage and faith (sound familiar). To this day, though, I wish I had listened to them and obeyed their wishes and not caused them the anguish I imposed on them. They joked about it after I was an adult, but inside to this day, mpre than 40 years later, I wish I could have made it up to them somehow.

In these situations, the parents get blamed for not teaching their children what society deems appropriate. Most times the young men and women are oblivious to all aspects of what is really going on. Often we only see the end result and none of the real fighting and infighting that occurs.

To this day, my wife is a home nudist and not decided to be social, although we are almost there and in dealing with this, I often reflect back to my experience with the school board and the Catholic Church who offered no help or opinion, but privately saw that I/we were not doing anything wrong. Patience young lady is all you need and trust in your folks.

As one life long naturist to another, I trust you will do the right thing.

TO CCM and Hubby: YOU GO GUYS! AND MAY GOD AND ALL HIS BLESSING BE WITH YOU IN ALL YOU DO IN THIS LIFE!
BILL
II COR 5:7
bnlrndcplmd
Native Resident

Postby NewTexan » Wed Sep 03, 2008 11:14 pm

Hi CCM, I just got through reading all four pages about you and your family. And all I can say is I wished I had this much support 35 years ago when I started my family. It was running battle between my son and me, and my wife and daughter about nudity in the family. I have been a home nudist for some 55 + years my son and I love to be nude and my wife and daughter did not, and they won out 90% of the time. Back in them days I didn't know other nudist and no moral suport like you have here. I am very happy for you and your family that you have discovered family nudism and hope that you can expand to being with other families that have our belief. God Bless you and your family and hope that you continue to stick together as a family and enjoy the company of your nudist friends and family to gether for years to come.

God Bless

Jim
NewTexan
Native Resident

Postby xxemozislovexx » Wed Oct 01, 2008 7:17 pm

ccm,
what can i say by getting your pastor to see the website is already a huge plus. my humble opinion is to keep praying which im sure you are doing, the answers will come in time. i am grateful to know some of the people here who are very knowledgeable in this lifestyle and i wouldnt trade them for the world. btw sunshine girl is funny :P god bless
XXeMoXX
xxemozislovexx
Permanent Resident

Re: An interesting turn of events.

Postby Shysparky » Wed Feb 04, 2009 12:56 pm

I have just skimmed over this thread and am more encouraged now to continue clothes free living. I won't go into my story here but siffice it to say I am new at practicing clothes free living but my wife is apprehensive, and my desire is to eventually practice outside of my home and would love it if my wife would join me outside our home. Presently she joins me at home on occasion. I am oping she will join me outside our home or at least allow me to.
What is man that you are mindful of him?
Shysparky
Permanent Resident

Postby brumnude » Wed Aug 12, 2009 7:41 pm

wow i just read this whole thing. I hardly ever post here but i'm very very glad i remembered to take a look this time
brumnude
Resident

Postby gregpc » Sat Sep 12, 2009 4:27 pm

Hello,

Its been a while since I've been on here, so now I'm playing catch up. I just wanted to say that I find this whole situation very interesting. The fact that you would take the time research the issues is great. My own wife won't do that -- because she has absolutely no interesting. The fact that you are trying to be so careful is good, too. It shows that you genuinely care about doing the right thing and pleasing God.

I will say that given how things are going it seems like a "God thing" to me. He is moving you right along to where he wants you to go. Just keep praying and following His lead and you won't go wrong, no matter how crazy it might get.

I hope that you will continue to share with us how things go.

Blessings,
Greg

P.S. Feel free to add my web site to your list of places to look for information. You might find it helpful. Since Geocities is closing soon, I will be moving it. Not sure where yet though.
If we walk in the light, as he is in the light, we have fellowship with one another...(1 John 1:7).
gregpc
Resident

Previous

Return to Family issues