Clothes

What family issues do you wish to discuss here? Parenting, coupling, stages of life, discussing naturism with reluctant family members, growing in Christ as a family? Anything else?<P>Residents and higher may post here.

Moderators: jochanaan, MatthewNeal, jimmy, Desert Hiker, Senior Moderator, Moderators

Clothes

Postby Hickory » Fri Jul 09, 2010 9:29 pm

Hi all;
I don't post on here very much but I read all the posts.

Just a little humorous observation to post.

My wife is pretty negative about nudity, she hates how see looks and doesn't see how men can be around women without being aroused all the time.

We got a hot tub about four years ago and it didn't take to long to convince her to try it nude. Now that is the only way she will get in. Of course it is very secluded and we only get in at night time.

She now tolerates my being nude in the house without saying a word.

Now the funny part, I walked thru the room where she was knitting and I had on a old pair of shorts that I use to get the paper in the mornings. They were really hanging low, just barely staying up. She said pull up your shorts they look awful hanging like that.

So i guess clothes can make you look worse than if you are totally naked.

Hickory
Hickory
Resident

Re: Clothes

Postby Larryk1052 » Sat Jul 10, 2010 2:58 am

My wife is sometimes critical of how I wear my clothes, too. Glad she tolerates your nudity more and joins you nude in the hot tub. Now, a real break through would of been if she would of said, "pull those shorts up or just don't wear them, they look awful hanging like that."
Larry in Kentucky

"Nude" just means barefoot all over.
Larryk1052
Native Resident

Postby Jon-Marc » Sun Jul 11, 2010 1:53 pm

I only wear clothes when I absolutely HAVE to wear them.
The Righteousness of Christ--the ONLY clothing I need.
Jon-Marc
Native Resident

Postby natman » Thu Jul 22, 2010 1:14 pm

Hickory,

We also have a hot tub. When we got it, the guy who sold it to us recommended that we use it nude since most clothing have detergents and fabric softeners that are detremental to the limited amount of water in such a tub. We found that every time someone jumps into the tub with swimsuits etc, there is an oily file that clings to the side of the spa and yucky bubbles that appear. It usually takes a day or so for the filters to remove the bubbles, but we have to remove the oily film with a cotton towel by hand. This never happens when we use it in the nude.

Our back yard is fairly private, so my wife had no problem jumping into it either day or night.
SON-cerely,
Nathan Powers

Get exposed to the sun, and get exposed to the Son.
natman
Mayor (Site Admin)

Postby Jon-Marc » Sat Jul 24, 2010 11:07 am

If I wasn't living in a nudist resort but had my own home with a pool and/or hot tub, both the pool and hot tub would be nude only. Those who didn't want to be in them nude would not be in them at all.
The Righteousness of Christ--the ONLY clothing I need.
Jon-Marc
Native Resident

Return to Family issues