Introducing me

New members are invited to introduce themselves here. It doesn't have to be long, and you don't have to reveal any personal information you're not comfortable with sharing. We don't allow any web links or email addresses here. Please reserve your naturist comments for Are You a Naturist? You must post here before gaining access to the Full Member category. All New Comers please post here.

NO NUDIST COMMENTS PLEASE!

Moderators: jochanaan, MatthewNeal, jimmy, Senior Moderator, Moderators

Introducing me

Postby IreneF » Sun Sep 24, 2017 4:43 am

Hi there,

I'm an older person living in Queensland, Australia. I've just beginning to enjoy naturism and I'm looking forward to what this new experience brings. There are a few places in South East Queensland where one can go to be out bare and free, but I need to find one closer to where I live. I'm hoping that will happen now that the weather's warming up for us. I look forward to joining in this Christian Naturist community. Irene
IreneF
New Comer

Re: Introducing me

Postby Bare_Truth » Mon Sep 25, 2017 10:45 pm

Irene,
So very happy to have you arrive here. You have used the triple introduction format of this site to great advantage, You are very defiintely a multifaceted person of considerable strength and resiliance. When i saw your introductory post on NC, I sensed that there was much more to you than was reflected in that post and Now I see that instinct was correct. And still, with what you have said here I see that there is even more than you have shared so far. Please take however much time you want to share any more and I hope you will find us worthy of your trust, (and I think you will !). Feel free to explore our past posts and ask any of us if you have questions. The various forums sometimes wander from their original topic, but still the titles of the various strips should be a good guide to what is explored in various of them.

I do not know if you have picked up on the tongue in cheek jargon we sometimes use, but you may note that what would be called a "thread" on other sites we call a "strip" here. Sorry if that causes any confusion, the tradition here arises from the quip that " 'Threads' are for textiles, 'Strips' are for naturists " :lol: ...... sort of an inside joke for us who go about naked.

If you look into the rules of the site you will see that you will need to log a number of posts before you get to post an avatar, or get gallery access to the pictures that we post. Some people use their personal pictures for an avatar, and others seek to use an avatar that characterizes some particular aspect about their lives, and some succeed in doing both at the same time. I am really big on the idea that an avatar ought to reveal something about one's personality or carry some message that they value, So have some fun with that, and if you choose an avatar that characterizes something about yourself, I will try to puzzle it out :wink: Oh please also note that you can leave your gallery open or limit its access to specific members here, whichever suits your preference. Some choose to share their naturist activities in the galleries and other limit their gallery to images of beautiful places that they have visited, or other creative themes that suit their personality.

This is a good safe site on which to make naturist friends, I suspect that you will like it. I and several others will be looking to reading more posts from you, and feel free to call on any of us here either by open posts such as this or Personal messages, which ever you feel more appropriate for the question at hand.

Bare_ Truth
I never met anyone that I could not learn something from.
Bare_Truth
Native Resident

Postby JimShedd112 » Mon Sep 25, 2017 11:43 pm

Irene, let me also add my welcome. Like Bare_Truth I first "met" you at N-C and am glad to see you've joined us here. I do hope you'll get the opportunity to enjoy and explore the wonderful naked way of living to include social interaction with others.

Jim
Jim Shedd
NudistGrandpa
JimShedd112
Native Resident

Postby nudist2011 » Tue Sep 26, 2017 2:52 am

Welcome Irene to C N V from the Empire State. May you enjoy your stay.

Fred
I'm a Methodist nudist. Became a nudist April 6, 2011
nudist2011
Native Resident

Postby RMOlson » Tue Sep 26, 2017 7:52 am

Welcome Irene, it is great to hear more of your story.
RMOlson
Permanent Resident

Postby webmeister » Tue Sep 26, 2017 10:40 am

Welcome to the Village Irene - it is great you are discovering the joy of being naked and unashamed :) :)
webmeister
Native Resident

Postby nudie66 » Tue Sep 26, 2017 2:48 pm

Welcome, Irene, from New Jersey, USA!

Hope to interact with you in the near future.

Warren
nudie66
Native Resident

Postby Maverick » Tue Sep 26, 2017 6:34 pm

Welcome Irene, from North Texas! As Bare_Truth mentioned, we tend to be tongue-in-cheek here. We are amiable and will discuss pretty much anything, if not everything. So, please post away!
Maverick
Native Resident

Postby naturaldon » Tue Sep 26, 2017 9:14 pm

Hi Irene, welcome from Missouri, USA. Glad you're hear. Join in and enjoy the discussions. You'll find this a safe and respectful place.
-Don
He must increase, but I must decrease. (John 3:30)
naturaldon
Native Resident

Return to Please Introduce Yourself