My introduction here, I can be asked more

New members are invited to introduce themselves here. It doesn't have to be long, and you don't have to reveal any personal information you're not comfortable with sharing. We don't allow any web links or email addresses here. Please reserve your naturist comments for Are You a Naturist? You must post here before gaining access to the Full Member category. All New Comers please post here.

NO NUDIST COMMENTS PLEASE!

Moderators: jochanaan, MatthewNeal, jimmy, Senior Moderator, Moderators

My introduction here, I can be asked more

Postby baresoul » Fri Nov 10, 2017 9:40 pm

Well, I came here pretty much for the common interests, and I started before on a somewhat similar site. Things that deal with these common interests are what I would basically talk about. Other than that, I am a single guy, though I was married a long time ago, and that arrangement turned out to be unfortunate and didn't last. After a long inactive period for it, I am talking with a lady that I have strong hopes for such pursuit. I also have interest in living in sustainable ways, and would talk with others here who will tell me they have interest in that. Also I want to learn more about this CNV. Does it have any community making such an actual village? If so that would be great. I would like knowing where, when I can be told. If not, I hope it will still happen.
baresoul
New Comer

Re: My introduction here, I can be asked more

Postby webmeister » Tue Nov 14, 2017 1:07 pm

baresoul wrote:Well, I came here pretty much for the common interests, and I started before on a somewhat similar site. Things that deal with these common interests are what I would basically talk about. Other than that, I am a single guy, though I was married a long time ago, and that arrangement turned out to be unfortunate and didn't last. After a long inactive period for it, I am talking with a lady that I have strong hopes for such pursuit. I also have interest in living in sustainable ways, and would talk with others here who will tell me they have interest in that. Also I want to learn more about this CNV. Does it have any community making such an actual village? If so that would be great. I would like knowing where, when I can be told. If not, I hope it will still happen.

Hi baresoul, not sure but your introduction may have been overlooked by village members. Well welcome! Glad you joined us! Yes an actual village establishment would be great, don't know of one yet. There are a couple of get-togethers that do happen though..Hope you enjoy CNV.
webmeister
Native Resident

Postby jochanaan » Tue Nov 14, 2017 5:37 pm

Welcome to our Village. :) Several of us are interested in sustainable living as well as our other common interest.
You can live your life in fear--or you can live your life.
jochanaan
Councillor

Postby RMOlson » Tue Nov 14, 2017 8:18 pm

Welcome from NW GA!
RMOlson
Permanent Resident

Postby Jim » Tue Nov 14, 2017 9:49 pm

Good to see you here, too, baresoul.
Jim
Native Resident

Postby nakedpreacher » Tue Nov 14, 2017 10:08 pm

Salutations from South Carolina. Look forward to visiting with you over here. We're kinda like the nice little farming community where everyone knows everyone, whereas the other site to which you refer is more like the big city, everyone going their own direction. I'm not in town much anymore, but if you see the lights on, feel free to stop by for a cup of coffee. :D
God bless
Naked Preacher
If, when we judged others, our real motive was to destroy evil; we should look for evil where it is certain to be found, and that is in our own hearts. Dietrich Bonhoeffer, The Cost of Discipleship
nakedpreacher
Native Resident

Postby JimShedd112 » Wed Nov 15, 2017 12:22 am

Welcome bare soul to this virtual village, not the physical village you seek. I also know you from the other site and am glad to see you here.

Jim
Jim Shedd
NudistGrandpa
JimShedd112
Native Resident

Postby Maverick » Wed Nov 15, 2017 5:53 pm

nakedpreacher wrote:We're kinda like the nice little farming community where everyone knows everyone, whereas the other site to which you refer is more like the big city, everyone going their own direction.

^ This is very accurate.

Howdy and welcome from North Texas, baresoul!
Maverick
Native Resident

Postby nudie66 » Thu Nov 16, 2017 1:34 pm

Welcome from South Jersey!
nudie66
Native Resident

Return to Please Introduce Yourself