Inactive purge

New members are invited to introduce themselves here. It doesn't have to be long, and you don't have to reveal any personal information you're not comfortable with sharing. We don't allow any web links or email addresses here. Please reserve your naturist comments for Are You a Naturist? You must post here before gaining access to the Full Member category. All New Comers please post here.

NO NUDIST COMMENTS PLEASE!

Moderators: jochanaan, MatthewNeal, jimmy, Senior Moderator, Moderators

Inactive purge

Postby JNW » Fri Sep 11, 2009 5:31 pm

Hi all, due to the inactive purge, I am re-established and will try to make more timely appearances. I tend to do more reading than writing, but will make every effort to be a productive member. Tnx, JNW
JNW
New Comer

Re: Inactive purge

Postby jochanaan » Fri Sep 11, 2009 8:15 pm

Thank you for that reintroduction. Just put up something every once in a while to let us know you're still here. 8)
You can live your life in fear--or you can live your life.
jochanaan
Councillor

Postby onrdoc » Fri Sep 11, 2009 9:14 pm

I need to do likewise! I got the email warning me of being "purged from the roll" (a good Presbyterian term...), and I apologize for my inactivity; with all the irons in the fire, I can't promise I'll be the most active participant, but I do value this community and will do my best to improve. :oops:

God's best to all.

onrdoc
onrdoc
Native Resident

Postby gregpc » Sat Sep 12, 2009 3:00 pm

Hello JNW, I'm in the same boat. I'm doing the same as you. :)

Blessings,
Greg
If we walk in the light, as he is in the light, we have fellowship with one another...(1 John 1:7).
gregpc
Resident

Postby Webmaster » Sat Sep 12, 2009 3:58 pm

Glad my email worked. :)

For reference, all you need to do it log in once every two weeks to keep off of the inactive members list.

Thanks for checking in.
I am the webmaster. I maintain the site and take care of upgrades.
If you need to contact me about technical matters please send me email at webmaster@cnvillage.org
Webmaster
Councillor

Postby bbnudman » Sun Sep 13, 2009 8:20 am

Webmaster,

My humble apologies for being scarce. So many things to keep up with, but I do value the Village. Have been concentrating on local websites where my friendships have developed. Have met some of them and enjoyed their hospitality while I traveled recently. Christian naturists are great value as friends.

Hi to all, from down-under. :D

Naturally
Bruce

ps. I understand now about the two week login requirement, but I still felt the need to say hi.
Regards
Bruce
Free the skin you're in...
bbnudman
Native Resident

Postby dby » Sun Sep 13, 2009 2:31 pm

Webmaster wrote:For reference, all you need to do it log in once every two weeks to keep off of the inactive members list.

Two weeks seems a little short to me. How about two months?
dby
Native Resident

Postby Webmaster » Sun Sep 13, 2009 3:49 pm

dby wrote:
Webmaster wrote:For reference, all you need to do it log in once every two weeks to keep off of the inactive members list.

Two weeks seems a little short to me. How about two months?

The way the software we use is set up it only allows for a two week period before considering somebody inactive. However we're not being so strict, we're only looking at people that haven't visited in the past 4-6 month or longer, of which we have over 250. Some of those people go back to 2006, which is a bit.....extreme.

Don't worry if you can't log in every two weeks or so, this should be a one time purge just to clean up the database and save space on the server. :)
If you need to contact me about technical matters please send me email at webmaster@cnvillage.org
Webmaster
Councillor

Postby JWD » Sun Sep 13, 2009 8:52 pm

I too got the message,, and I will try to be here as often as I can. Recently, my computer was down for a whole month but I got it going again. Don't ask me how I did it, I don't even know 'HOW' I did it.
I have been going through some tough situation with my ailing parents and life in general, being on the internet was farthest from my mind.

I appreciate this site and the wisdom that is on here. I will try to be here and share my life with you all.

Jim
Nudist- One who suffers from clothestrophobia.
(Left-Handed Dictionary)
JWD
Native Resident

Postby pox11 » Mon Sep 14, 2009 3:44 pm

hello and welcome from another newbie
pox11
Resident

Postby Webmaster » Mon Sep 14, 2009 9:50 pm

pox11 wrote:hello and welcome from another newbie

Ok, Pox11, I have to ask why you posted the same message 9 times in various threads?

I'm glad you're active, and hope that you'll be posting more informative posts in the future.

CNV WM
Webmaster
Councillor

Postby jude700 » Wed Sep 16, 2009 8:57 pm

Hello Well am back again and thought there had been some posts before. This 7 decade male will be irregular for a time. Am Catholic and started a forum on another site but had to drop due to family matters. Understand it was picked up later & wonder how it may be doing.

Live in Rockton Illinois, married, have 5 children, youngest just returned from Iraq tour. Grandfather living on 5 acres of wooded (jungle) land that needs better care.

Do answer emails.

God bless,

jude
God Bless.

"You are the garment which covers our nakedness, and in our hunger you are a satisfying food, for you are sweetness and in you there is no taste of bitterness, O triune God!"
Catherine of Siena
jude700
Native Resident

Postby jude700 » Wed Mar 28, 2018 1:44 pm

Now finding myself being logged out and back in again :areyouthere?: jude :o
God Bless.

"You are the garment which covers our nakedness, and in our hunger you are a satisfying food, for you are sweetness and in you there is no taste of bitterness, O triune God!"
Catherine of Siena
jude700
Native Resident

Postby Bare_Truth » Thu Mar 29, 2018 12:05 am

Webmaster wrote:.......For reference, all you need to do it log in once every two weeks to keep off of the inactive members list.

Well my stats are:
Total posts: 2358
3.57% of all posts
0.85 posts per day

But I did not get the alleged letter so I do not know what the above mentioned "once every 2 weeks" is all about. At my average posting rate, in 2 weeks I would typically post 16 times. but with a hospital stay or a vacation especially back to back I could easily still have a 2 week lapse. If on an international trip my computer was lost that could do the trick, especially if TSA confiscated it. Does that mean I and all my contributions could vanish from the Village? Or if I should kick the bucket and due to funeral arrangements travel times etc. and my son wanted to post an obituary for me and my naturist history, I might also have vanished before he could get to it. That sounds harsh and uncharacteristic for CNV.
Besides I have rather figured that I would want my son to post a goodby (God be with ye) to all my friends and correspondents here and at least would like a chance for some of my family members to visit here and get a better concept of this facit of my life. So my reaction is that surely I must not correctly understand! So what is this all about?

Bare_Truth
I never met anyone that I could not learn something from.
Bare_Truth
Native Resident

Postby Ramblinman » Thu Mar 29, 2018 9:41 am

dby wrote:Two weeks seems a little short to me. How about two months?

:like:
Ramblinman
Native Resident

Next

Return to Please Introduce Yourself