WELCOME, ONE AND ALL!

New members are invited to introduce themselves here. It doesn't have to be long, and you don't have to reveal any personal information you're not comfortable with sharing. We don't allow any web links or email addresses here. Please reserve your naturist comments for Are You a Naturist? You must post here before gaining access to the Full Member category. All New Comers please post here.

NO NUDIST COMMENTS PLEASE!

Moderators: jochanaan, MatthewNeal, jimmy, Senior Moderator, Moderators

Re: WELCOME, ONE AND ALL!

Postby Mikeytosh » Tue Sep 18, 2012 12:54 pm

Hi I'm Mikey, I live in Jamaica. I came across your site by searching the topic of "Is nakedness a sin?" and found the study on the subject very well done, so it sparked my curiosity about this site.
"Trust in the Lord With all your heart & lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Him and He will direct your path" Prov. 3 vs.5
Mikeytosh
Resident

Postby satexsun » Tue Sep 18, 2012 5:53 pm

Mikey,

Welcome to our little corner of the internet and welcome to the Village and from my chair in northwetern Georgia. I hope you are finding any information helpful. Everyone and anyone will be more than happy to answer your questions. Hope you stick around. 'd like to get to know more about you.

Brother in Christ,
Lary
De Colores!! Sometimes He calms the storm, other times He calms the child.
satexsun
Native Resident

Postby JimShedd112 » Wed Sep 19, 2012 10:40 am

Hello Mike, although I've already responded to another of your posts I'd like to welcome you here. I've only been here about two years or less myself but have really enjoyed the experience, having been openly welcomed from the beginning.
Jim
Jim Shedd
NudistGrandpa
JimShedd112
Native Resident

Postby jimmy » Wed Sep 19, 2012 10:24 pm

Welcome to the Village Mikey.

Jimmy
jimmy
Councillor

Postby chnokie » Thu Sep 20, 2012 12:54 pm

Welcome, Mikey.

It is good to have you here. We look forward to more of your sharing/posting here.

I saw your photos in the photo gallery, and am impressed with your work. But more than that, I can tell you have some good things to share with us from the things you have already written.

I am also fairly new to this website, having joined probably 2 months ago. But I enjoy being part of it.

chnokie
chnokie

Postby MatthewNeal » Thu Sep 20, 2012 11:28 pm

Hey, Mikey.

Welcome.

I'm curious to know if your research on nakedness being a sin or not led you to my blog site,
The Biblical Naturist ...

If you haven't seen it, I hope you'll check it out. If so, I hope you'll feel free to ask any further questions you might have. I'll be happy to help any way I can.

Thanks.

Matthew.
MatthewNeal
Councillor

Postby wannabnude » Sat Sep 22, 2012 8:52 am

You guys have done an amazing amount of biblical research on this! It seems so well supported, it's surprising that we can't seem to cut through the preexisting biases. It's not something people view with logic, it seems. The reactions are largely emotional.

I've read things on other web sites, criticizing this one and others like it, as being completely out in the weeds. They don't refute the well-researched positions on here, they just restate simplistic (and refuted) positions. Frustrating.
"God does not COMMAND us to be clothed. He ALLOWS us to be clothed." R.C. Sproul
wannabnude
Native Resident

Postby firefighter » Sat Sep 22, 2012 9:42 am

Mikeytosh wrote:Hi I'm Mikey, I live in Jamaica. I came across your site by searching the topic of "Is nakedness a sin?" and found the study on the subject very well done, so it sparked my curiosity about this site.

Here's a belated Welcome Mikey: (I have been out of town) Were so glad that you found us.

Jim
firefighter
Native Resident

Postby warmwind » Fri Jan 29, 2016 5:25 pm

Hello
I have just registered on the site.
It is a little awkward to post extended conversation by typing ( not real proficient).
I grew up going to a Baptist church. during that time I did come to accept Jesus as my savior.
from there on my journey took me to the Doctrinal movement ( bible class 6 days per week, teaching using Greek and Hebrew. categories, etc.
A crisis ( loss of my wife and mother of my son) was the catalyst to much change
today, I think I am slowly beginning to know my God and Jesus.
warmwind
New Comer

Postby jochanaan » Fri Feb 05, 2016 10:20 pm

Welcome to our Village. We often forget how God can work in crises to bring us closer to Him. :)
You can live your life in fear--or you can live your life.
jochanaan
Councillor

Postby nakedpreacher » Sat Feb 06, 2016 12:37 am

Salutations from South Carolina. I almost missed your intro, you might want to open a new strip so that more people will see it. I am sorry to hear about the loss of your wife, may the God of all Comfort carry you through your grief. It has been my experience that He uses the difficult times in our lives to make our roots go deeper into his word and into faith, that encouragement does not make it easy. May God bless you as you grow in his Grace and in your knowledge of Him. We look forward to hearing more from you and also to being (hopefully) an encouragement to you.
Naked Preacher
If, when we judged others, our real motive was to destroy evil; we should look for evil where it is certain to be found, and that is in our own hearts. Dietrich Bonhoeffer, The Cost of Discipleship
nakedpreacher
Native Resident

Postby JimShedd112 » Sat Feb 06, 2016 10:20 am

Welcome to our village warmwind. May both you and your son find comfort as you deal with the loss of your wife/mother.

Jim
Jim Shedd
NudistGrandpa
JimShedd112
Native Resident

Postby balaam » Wed Nov 15, 2017 11:42 pm

Hi there from an old guy, former cyclist and musician from West Yorkshire, England.
Fearfully and wonderfully mad
Love the dinner, hate the din.
balaam
Native Resident

Previous

Return to Please Introduce Yourself