California Newbie

New members are invited to introduce themselves here. It doesn't have to be long, and you don't have to reveal any personal information you're not comfortable with sharing. We don't allow any web links or email addresses here. Please reserve your naturist comments for Are You a Naturist? You must post here before gaining access to the Full Member category. All New Comers please post here.

NO NUDIST COMMENTS PLEASE!

Moderators: jochanaan, MatthewNeal, jimmy, Senior Moderator, Moderators

Re: Northern California Newbie

Postby natman » Mon Feb 03, 2014 6:05 pm

Ramblinman wrote:Sorry, Nathan, I posted without noticing that you had just made a reply.

Chinati was not what I was referring to either. However, neither of them seem to mention "clothing-optional".
SON-cerely,
Nathan Powers

Get exposed to the sun, and get exposed to the Son.
natman
Mayor (Site Admin)

Postby Ramblinman » Mon Feb 03, 2014 8:21 pm

natman wrote:
Ramblinman wrote:Sorry, Nathan, I posted without noticing that you had just made a reply.

Chinati was not what I was referring to either. However, neither of them seem to mention "clothing-optional".

Well, then it is obvious: NUDITY IS MANDATORY!!!!!!!!!! :duh:
Ramblinman
Native Resident

Postby natman » Tue Feb 04, 2014 4:46 pm

Ramblinman wrote:
natman wrote:

Well, then it is obvious: NUDITY IS MANDATORY!!!!!!!!!! :duh:

WORKS FOR ME!!! :biggrin:
SON-cerely,
Nathan Powers

natman
Mayor (Site Admin)

Postby Ramblinman » Wed Feb 05, 2014 1:05 am

By the way, when I am searching for some place new to go, I look at: SwimmingHoles.org .

You'd need to do some careful field work to make sure that your site is still "as described", but try running a search for "optional" as in "clothing optional" to find them more quickly.

It's not a bad list! A lot of good swimming spots didn't make the list, but it may point you to some swimmin' holes you have overlooked.
Ramblinman
Native Resident

Postby Kiltedhiker » Sat Feb 15, 2014 12:25 pm

The toughest part about that list, (or any list for that matter) is unless you are familiar with the place, they can be pretty remote. In my neck of the world, there is generally major pot smoking taking place and in some other cases, heavier drug use. We tend to refer to these holes as "hippie holes" not because of the nudity, but the drug use as well.

I am in favor of finding a remote lake or stream where nobody is around, stripping down, and enjoying the sun, breeze, and water as long as I can.
Kiltedhiker
Native Resident

Postby Ramblinman » Sat Feb 15, 2014 4:39 pm

Kiltedhiker wrote:The toughest part about that list, (or any list for that matter) is unless you are familiar with the place, they can be pretty remote. In my neck of the world, there is generally major pot smoking taking place and in some other cases, heavier drug use. We tend to refer to these holes as "hippie holes" not because of the nudity, but the drug use as well.

I am in favor of finding a remote lake or stream where nobody is around, stripping down, and enjoying the sun, breeze, and water as long as I can.

I have not heard of drug use at popular swimming holes, certainly never seen it.

We have a lot of lakes on private land here and if you are the owner or friends of the owner, what you wear in the water (or don't wear) is entirely your own business.

A friend of mine used to give me fishing and swimming privileges at a lovely pond on his father-in-law's land and there was no one around for at least a mile or two. I didn't have shorts or swim trunks handy, but their attitude was, "why bother? Just peel off and swim!".
Ramblinman
Native Resident

Postby bn2bnude » Sun May 25, 2014 11:10 pm

I just noticed that 5.11 Tactical has a Tactical Duty Kilt at a much more reasonable price than the UtiliKilt.
So now there is no condemnation for those who belong to Christ Jesus. (Rom 8:1 NLT)

If I speak with the tongues of men and angels but do not have love, I am only a resounding gong or a clanging cymbal. (1 Cor 13:1)
bn2bnude
Native Resident

Postby Ramblinman » Thu May 29, 2014 6:56 am

bn2bnude wrote:I just noticed that 5.11 Tactical has a Tactical Duty Kilt at a much more reasonable price than the UtiliKilt.

To Christian Naturist Village regulars I am offering the new Micro-kilt at a bargain price:
Ramblinman
Native Resident

Postby bn2bnude » Thu May 29, 2014 7:34 am

Ramblinman wrote:
bn2bnude wrote:I just noticed that 5.11 Tactical has a Tactical Duty Kilt at a much more reasonable price than the UtiliKilt.

To Christian Naturist Village regulars I am offering the new Micro-kilt at a bargain price:

:like:
So now there is no condemnation for those who belong to Christ Jesus. (Rom 8:1 NLT)

If I speak with the tongues of men and angels but do not have love, I am only a resounding gong or a clanging cymbal. (1 Cor 13:1)
bn2bnude
Native Resident

Postby Petros » Thu May 29, 2014 8:54 am

Does it come with a sporran?
The truth, the stark naked truth, the truth without so much as a loincloth on, should surely be the investigator's sole aim - Basil Chamberlain
Petros
Native Resident

Postby jochanaan » Thu May 29, 2014 10:11 am

The Emperor's New Kilt! :D
You can live your life in fear--or you can live your life.
jochanaan
Councillor

Postby natman » Thu May 29, 2014 10:46 am

Ramblinman wrote:To Christian Naturist Village regulars I am offering the new Micro-kilt at a bargain price:

DANG!!! They fit PERFECTLY!!!

Not only that, they match the "Micro-Skirt" my wife has hanging in her closet!

Where can we order one of these???

I would imagine that shipping costs would be minimal...
SON-cerely,
Nathan Powers

natman
Mayor (Site Admin)

Postby Kiltedhiker » Sat May 31, 2014 10:25 am

I think the sporran is built-in..... :biggrin:
Kiltedhiker
Native Resident

Postby Petros » Sun Jun 01, 2014 12:38 am

a micro-sporran might not be real practical.
The truth, the stark naked truth, the truth without so much as a loincloth on, should surely be the investigator's sole aim - Basil Chamberlain
Petros
Native Resident

Postby Kiltedhiker » Sun Jun 01, 2014 9:59 am

Petros wrote:a micro-sporran might not be real practical.

Hahahahahaha! This is the one problem with being clothes free, (or wearing this proposed kilt) there's no place to put your keys or loose change!
Kiltedhiker
Native Resident

PreviousNext

Return to Please Introduce Yourself