natfree more about me

New members are invited to introduce themselves here. It doesn't have to be long, and you don't have to reveal any personal information you're not comfortable with sharing. We don't allow any web links or email addresses here. Please reserve your naturist comments for Are You a Naturist? You must post here before gaining access to the Full Member category. All New Comers please post here.

NO NUDIST COMMENTS PLEASE!

Moderators: jochanaan, MatthewNeal, jimmy, Senior Moderator, Moderators

natfree more about me

Postby natfree » Sun Jan 17, 2016 3:26 pm

hi,

i m 57 old now and live in the east area to France near the german state border who the nudity is more usual and allowed that in France.
I m a member of a naturist family with three kids who grow up every year in naturist campgrounds with a trailer an tents.
i discover this way of live when i was 13 years old at a summer kids camp (summer naturist camp for kids).
Later after my high school study, i animated myself some years the summer camps organised by the german naturist association for children FKK Jugend.
Now my own children are old and i participate with my wife to event such next (naked walking tour in austria), bike rides and other naked walkings tours in germany, France or somewhere else in Europe.

This way of live gave me harmony, friendschip with other, toleranz, acceptation, respekt to the nature,.... and natural way of live (food, sleeping rules,...)

i m sad that the textil people have a bad opinon to the nudity and they unterstand this way of live. Nudity and sexuality are two different things. Nakedness is for me the normality in my live and my wish is to can stay naked every day

i pray the lord that he give me this chance to discover this way of live and i tell the other people "come and see, discover this and enjoy every day in your live"

natfree

natfree
Resident

Re: natfree more about me

Postby jochanaan » Fri Jan 22, 2016 11:23 pm

Welcome to our Village. You seem to have had an "intent" experience. :)
You can live your life in fear--or you can live your life.
jochanaan
Councillor

Postby Jon-Marc » Sat Jan 23, 2016 2:55 am

Welcome to the Village.
The Righteousness of Christ--the ONLY clothing I need.
Jon-Marc
Native Resident

Postby nudist2011 » Sat Jan 23, 2016 5:25 am

Welcome natfree to C N V from the Empire State. Raising your kids as nudists, Good for you.

Fred
I'm a Methodist nudist. Became a nudist April 6, 2011
nudist2011
Native Resident

Postby JimShedd112 » Sat Jan 23, 2016 10:06 am

Welcome natfree and family to CNV, glad to have you here as well as N-C.

Jim
Jim Shedd
NudistGrandpa
JimShedd112
Native Resident

Postby firefighter » Sat Jan 23, 2016 11:05 pm

Welcome Natfree were glad your here.

Jim
firefighter
Native Resident

Postby nakedpreacher » Sun Jan 24, 2016 12:33 am

Would that American hikers were so relaxed about meeting nude hikers, the young man in the last picture (red shirt) looks absolutely bored by the experience. In America all eyes would be on the "crazy naked people". While I've heard stories of nude hiking, I've only done it once and it was where no one was near and I could see for about a half mile to make sure no one was near. In the stories I heard that other hikers had no problem with it, I just haven't had the guts to try it where I might meet other hikers. thank you for sharing.
Naked Preacher

P.S. I believe I already welcomed you, but if not, Welcome.
If, when we judged others, our real motive was to destroy evil; we should look for evil where it is certain to be found, and that is in our own hearts. Dietrich Bonhoeffer, The Cost of Discipleship
nakedpreacher
Native Resident

Postby JimShedd112 » Sun Jan 24, 2016 10:11 am

I wholeheartedly agree with your sentiments about American hikers, Naked Preacher. Wouldn't it be great to know we could openly hike anywhere, anytime without setting off alarms about "naked people."

Jim
Jim Shedd
NudistGrandpa
JimShedd112
Native Resident

Postby natfree » Sun Jan 24, 2016 10:19 am

Thanks for your support and welcome wishes - i hope that one day in a soon future, the naked hiking well be usual in the US too
natfree
Resident

Postby nakedpreacher » Sun Jan 24, 2016 2:25 pm

Amen
If, when we judged others, our real motive was to destroy evil; we should look for evil where it is certain to be found, and that is in our own hearts. Dietrich Bonhoeffer, The Cost of Discipleship
nakedpreacher
Native Resident

Postby Charley » Mon Jan 25, 2016 1:04 pm

They are some places I Calfornia where it is more accepteptable. I have hicked there on some of the national forrest trails and have come across others as well.
Charley
Resident

Postby nakedpreacher » Wed Jan 27, 2016 11:17 am

I seem to remember from somewhere that it is a tradition to hike the Appalachian trail nude on may 1st, but I don't know where. Presumably if there are a lot of people hiking together it might not be as much of a problem. It is also a national park which (it's my understanding) is more tolerant of naturist recreation. If any of you have first hand knowledge of this please share
nakedpreacher
Native Resident

Postby natfree » Mon Dec 31, 2018 1:30 pm

during the walk, we passed a church- this is a moment to pray and thanks the lord for everything.
IMG_8698.JPG
natfree
Resident

Postby natfree » Mon Dec 31, 2018 1:32 pm

In austria, we ca see many chaptels during the hikes
natfree
Resident

Postby JimShedd112 » Mon Dec 31, 2018 2:42 pm

Very beautiful and wonderful you were able to visit the chapel(s) in your natural state natfree.

Jim
Jim Shedd
NudistGrandpa
JimShedd112
Native Resident

Next

Return to Please Introduce Yourself