First Post to this site

New members are invited to introduce themselves here. It doesn't have to be long, and you don't have to reveal any personal information you're not comfortable with sharing. We don't allow any web links or email addresses here. Please reserve your naturist comments for Are You a Naturist? You must post here before gaining access to the Full Member category. All New Comers please post here.

NO NUDIST COMMENTS PLEASE!

Moderators: jochanaan, MatthewNeal, jimmy, Senior Moderator, Moderators

First Post to this site

Postby nusixty » Mon Mar 13, 2017 2:52 pm

Hello to All,

I am Nusixty. I am a widowed male who is venturing into the world of the Naturist Christian. I have discovered in the past two years that I am definitely a clothes free individual. I have been private in my practice of being clothes free for a number of years. My realization became evident about two years ago. I am now in process of determining how a naturist lifestyle will fit in with my lifelong relationship with Christ. My presence on CN Village is my attempt to connect with other CN members who have been Christian Naturists for a number of years. I enjoy being involved in my church, camping, fishing, and spending time with my grandchildren

In Christ

Nusixty
Last edited by nusixty on Tue Mar 14, 2017 10:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
nusixty
Resident

Re: First Post to this site

Postby Petros » Tue Mar 14, 2017 7:41 am

I have been private in my practice of being clothes free for a number of years. My realization became event about two years ago.

Not to pry for details, but that is an intriguing way of doing it.
The truth, the stark naked truth, the truth without so much as a loincloth on, should surely be the investigator's sole aim - Basil Chamberlain
Petros
Native Resident

Postby JimShedd112 » Tue Mar 14, 2017 9:01 am

Nusixty, I know you from Naturist Christians and am glad to see you now join CNV. You'll learn from others here, far better able to say it than mean, there is nothing incongruent about being both a Christian and nudist. After all Adam and Eve were created and lived nude in fellowship with God until the fall. Man created clothing and there has been a struggle ever since to cover the "naught bits" while teasing onlookers by exposing as much skin as one dares.

Jim
Jim Shedd
NudistGrandpa
JimShedd112
Native Resident

Postby nusixty » Wed Mar 15, 2017 2:59 pm

Hi Petros,

My way of saying that I have not worn clothes a good deal of the time in my home(private). The last two years after a visit to my first CO resort and how good I felt about it I realized that I have been a nudist for quite sometime. I am now discovering nudism socially thus my presence on this site
nusixty
Resident

Postby MoNatureMan » Wed Mar 15, 2017 4:56 pm

Welcome here also.
I think you will find this site the most conservative Christian Naturist site of the 3 naturist sites (that I know of) you are on.
Welcome again.

In Him
Ron :cross:
MoNatureMan
Native Resident

Postby nudist2011 » Thu Mar 16, 2017 3:52 am

Welcome to C N V from the Empire State. May you enjoy your stay.

Fred
I'm a Methodist nudist. Became a nudist April 6, 2011
nudist2011
Native Resident

Postby firefighter » Fri Mar 17, 2017 9:30 pm

Welcome to the Village Nusixty were so glad you joined us, make yourself at home.

Jim
firefighter
Native Resident

Postby nakedpreacher » Sat Mar 18, 2017 9:45 am

Salutations from South Carolina. Hope you enjoy your time with us here in the village. Regarding your screen name, I've heard the sixty is the "new forty", being nusixty, does that mean you're eighty? :D Seriously, we look forward to your new voice in the conversation and to learning from each other. God Bless you
Naked Preacher
If, when we judged others, our real motive was to destroy evil; we should look for evil where it is certain to be found, and that is in our own hearts. Dietrich Bonhoeffer, The Cost of Discipleship
nakedpreacher
Native Resident

Postby nusixty » Sat Mar 18, 2017 11:17 am

Thanks to all of you for your welcoming to the Village. I am glad to hear that it is the most conservative of the sites. Looking forward to future conversations and friends. Truly Nude@sixty
nusixty
Resident

Postby nudie66 » Tue Mar 21, 2017 2:48 pm

Welcome, nusixty, from South Jersey!
I transfer camcorder tapes & other analog media to DVD. http://prosservideodubs.com/
nudie66
Native Resident

Postby Maverick » Fri Mar 24, 2017 6:46 pm

Welcome from Dallas/Fort Worth, Nusixty!
In nuditate veritas.
Maverick
Native Resident

Postby jimmy » Fri Mar 24, 2017 9:27 pm

Hi Nusixty,

Welcome to the Village! I am quite sure you will find your answers here.

Jimmy
jimmy
Councillor

Postby webmeister » Sat Mar 25, 2017 8:01 pm

Welcome Nusixty, hope you find the fellowship you seek here on CNV... :D
Live - Love - Laugh
Have Fun!
webmeister
Native Resident

Postby prairieboy » Thu Mar 30, 2017 11:31 pm

Hi Nusixty,
I am also sixty, last week, and have been a naturist for the last ten years. This summer will be my eleventh of going to the beach. I have told my pastor and have written about it in another post.
Gerald
prairieboy
Native Resident

Postby Bare_Truth » Tue Apr 04, 2017 5:02 pm

nusixty wrote:....... I am now in process of determining how a naturist lifestyle will fit in with my lifelong relationship with Christ. My presence on CN Village is my attempt to connect with other CN members who have been Christian Naturists for a number of years. I enjoy being involved in my church, ..... grandchildren.....
If I read your profile correctly you are a Lutheran. That being the case if I remember what I have read in other posts on this site, the Lutheran Church is pretty cool with naturism. Of course that might depend on which Synod. But since I am not an expert on Lutheranism:

-------- As a call to other Lutherans here please fill this new guy in on any Lutheran vs Naturism issues you are aware of. ---------
I never met anyone that I could not learn something from.
Bare_Truth
Native Resident

Return to Please Introduce Yourself