Itroducing Myself

New members are invited to introduce themselves here. It doesn't have to be long, and you don't have to reveal any personal information you're not comfortable with sharing. We don't allow any web links or email addresses here. Please reserve your naturist comments for Are You a Naturist? You must post here before gaining access to the Full Member category. All New Comers please post here.

NO NUDIST COMMENTS PLEASE!

Moderators: jochanaan, MatthewNeal, jimmy, Senior Moderator, Moderators

Itroducing Myself

Postby Aleena » Fri Jun 02, 2017 5:10 am

Hello, everyone!

Love this site so far. So glad to be here and looking forward to making some friends.
I am Aleena and have an interest in killed society.
Aleena
New Comer

Re: Itroducing Myself

Postby Bare_Truth » Sat Jun 03, 2017 8:44 am

Aleena wrote:Hello, everyone!

Love this site so far. So glad to be here and looking forward to making some friends.
I am Aleena and have an interest in killed society.

:shock: "killed society" :shock:
Well that got my attention ! But then I figured that it had to be a typo. so I looked up your profile and saw that you were referring to "kilted society"!

Hoot Lassie ye had me goin' for a minute there. :roll:

I'll take a wild guess and speculate that you did a search for "Kilt or Kilts" and your search engine of choice found this site because there is mention of Kilts somewhere on this site, and there probably is, because many among us keep a quick fastening (e.g. velcro) version of a kilt near the front door as a quick cover-up so that we do not too greatly offend visitors coming to our door if they are unawares that we are naturists. Also some will carry one handy in their gear when they hike national forest trails in case they come upon hikers of the "textile" sort. The point being that a kilt is quick to deploy and quick to pack away when returning to naturist mode, plus it is customary to wear a kilt without underwear. For an occasional quick cover-up so as to not greatly offend "textiles", it is a practical solution for us naturists.

Welcome Aleena to our site. Your profile page did not tell us where you are from in even a general sense nor much about yourself. For that we have a page here http://cnvillage.org/index.php which you have obviously found when you posted your "Introducing Myself" post. But please note that there is a "triple introduction in that there are the three forums:
Please Introduce Yourself: which is all the usual stuff that goes on one's profile page anyway.
Tell Us About Your Faith Journey: which is about your faith approach to life.
Are you a Naturist?: which is about your involvement with naturism and the naturist/nudist community and what role naturism plays in your life.

It is not that we are prying but rather asking for a broader more rounded introduction in the areas of life that this site specializes in. But it occurs in three forums because that usually encourages people to give us a broader fuller more "organized "picture of new arrivals and helps the community to understand you and integrate you into fellowship here by opening up our understanding of your interests and where there are common special interests.

So let me give you a hearty "WELCOME", and suggest that you may have expertise in the topic of kilts and their applicability that exceeds what most of us here know and accordingly means that you have expertise to share with us.

By the way; "Aleena" is a lovely name and one that I had not heard before. I wonder where it originates and how it was chosen for you. It is definitely euphonic[1], does it have any particular ethnic origin?

-------------------------------
[1] From Dictionary.com

euphony
[yoo-fuh-nee]
agreeableness of sound; pleasing effect to the ear, especially a pleasant sounding or harmonious combination or succession of words:
I never met anyone that I could not learn something from.
Bare_Truth
Native Resident

Postby bn2bnude » Sat Jun 03, 2017 9:34 am

Welcome Aleena,

I'm offering up a couple of kilt advertisements.

This one has a lot of "Guy Humor" in it.
So now there is no condemnation for those who belong to Christ Jesus. (Rom 8:1 NLT)

If I speak with the tongues of men and angels but do not have love, I am only a resounding gong or a clanging cymbal. (1 Cor 13:1)
bn2bnude
Native Resident

Postby JimShedd112 » Sat Jun 03, 2017 10:14 am

Yes, Aleena, let me also say welcome. I too am curious about what brought you to this site and your possible interest in nudism, or as Bare_Truth pointed out, did you arrive here due to your search for kilted society? Yes, kilts have been discussed here before.

Jim
Jim Shedd
NudistGrandpa
JimShedd112
Native Resident

Postby firefighter » Sat Jun 03, 2017 10:38 am

Welcome to our Village Aleena were so glad you found us. Make yourself at home.

Jim
firefighter
Native Resident

Postby Maverick » Sat Jun 03, 2017 11:21 am

Howdy and welcome from North Texas, Aleena. Hope to hear more about you and how you found our forum.
In nuditate veritas.
Maverick
Native Resident

Postby nudie66 » Sat Jun 03, 2017 7:23 pm

Welcome, Aleena, from South Jersey!
I transfer camcorder tapes & other family memories to DVD. http://prosservideodubs.com/
nudie66
Native Resident

Postby jochanaan » Thu Jul 13, 2017 10:35 am

Welcome to our Village. :)
You can live your life in fear--or you can live your life.
jochanaan
Councillor

Return to Please Introduce Yourself