My introduction here, I can be asked more

New members are invited to introduce themselves here. It doesn't have to be long, and you don't have to reveal any personal information you're not comfortable with sharing. We don't allow any web links or email addresses here. Please reserve your naturist comments for Are You a Naturist? You must post here before gaining access to the Full Member category. All New Comers please post here.

NO NUDIST COMMENTS PLEASE!

Moderators: jochanaan, MatthewNeal, jimmy, Senior Moderator, Moderators

Re: My introduction here, I can be asked more

Postby Englishman » Sat Dec 23, 2017 4:44 pm

Hi Baresoul, welcome to the village. I've only joined up a few months but it has been a place of learning, discussion & growth; for me, anyway. Enjoy! :)
Englishman
Native Resident

Postby Ramblinman » Sat Dec 23, 2017 8:31 pm

baresoul,
You must bare with us whilst your credentials slowly grow in power and you are eventually able to post in some of the other subject areas.
Science fiction and fantasy give us free reign to imagine a better world and frankly it isn't difficult to imagine a better society than the one at present.

Of course some of the sci-fi/fantasy stories are dystopian, but perhaps you can read them with a sense of relief when you put the book down.

We here on this forum not only imagine a better world, but are working hard to make it anything but fiction in our lives.
Sometimes the change starts in your own home, your backyard and then with a few trusted friends.
I have had a taste of this alternate universe and while not perfect, it works rather well!
Keep coming back! We'll soon get to chat about all sorts of important things!
God be with you this Christmas and into the coming year.
Ramblinman
Native Resident

Postby baresoul » Fri Dec 29, 2017 9:08 pm

I can, and will, be patient for that access. I would have loved to take part in that discussion, and add to it, as I have such interest in that, and am writing fantasy fiction myself.
baresoul
Native Resident

Postby jochanaan » Fri Dec 29, 2017 11:05 pm

Some of our forums require you to have posted 10x or more. You should be able to post in most of them now.
You can live your life in fear--or you can live your life.
jochanaan
Councillor

Postby baresoul » Fri Dec 29, 2017 11:25 pm

I already had more than ten, and today had no access for posting to where I would have responded.
baresoul
Native Resident

Postby natman » Wed Jan 03, 2018 11:38 am

baresoul wrote:I already had more than ten, and today had no access for posting to where I would have responded.

Try it now.
SON-cerely,
Nathan Powers

Get exposed to the sun, and get exposed to the Son.
natman
Mayor (Site Admin)

Previous

Return to Please Introduce Yourself