Reintroduction from North Texas

New members are invited to introduce themselves here. It doesn't have to be long, and you don't have to reveal any personal information you're not comfortable with sharing. We don't allow any web links or email addresses here. Please reserve your naturist comments for Are You a Naturist? You must post here before gaining access to the Full Member category. All New Comers please post here.

NO NUDIST COMMENTS PLEASE!

Moderators: jochanaan, MatthewNeal, jimmy, Senior Moderator, Moderators

Reintroduction from North Texas

Postby Lionheart » Tue Dec 12, 2017 6:48 pm

Hello all. I became a member here some time ago, but life must have been moving too fast as I was not able to really get involved. I am now better able to engage the community and I look forward to the discussions. I have been really coming to terms with what I would now describe as a convection to be a naturist. It is almost feeling like a responsibllity to share the truth and freedom of Gods intention for the naked human experience. I was stuck in fear and shame for so many years and don't want other Christians to be bound by that either. Cheers mates. Looking forward to the journey.
Lionheart

Re: Reintroduction from North Texas

Postby RMOlson » Wed Dec 13, 2017 5:34 pm

Welcome Lionheart, from NW GA! Glad to see you in the village!
RMOlson
Native Resident

Postby JimShedd112 » Wed Dec 13, 2017 7:44 pm

Welcome back to the Village Lionheart. I recognize you from N-C and am glad to see you here as well.

Jim
Jim Shedd
NudistGrandpa
JimShedd112
Native Resident

Postby naturaldon » Wed Dec 13, 2017 10:09 pm

Hello lionheart and welcome from NW MO. Have you visited any of the naturist areas northwest of DFW?
-Don
He must increase, but I must decrease. (John 3:30)
naturaldon
Native Resident

Postby nudist2011 » Thu Dec 14, 2017 4:20 am

Welcome lionheart to CNV from Rome, NY. May you enjoy your stay.

Fred
I'm a Methodist nudist. Became a nudist April 6, 2011
nudist2011
Native Resident

Postby webmeister » Thu Dec 14, 2017 11:42 am

Thanks for the intro lionheart - welcome back! I like your enthusiasm...
Live - Love - Laugh
Have Fun!
webmeister
Native Resident

Postby jochanaan » Fri Dec 15, 2017 7:58 pm

Lionheart wrote:...a responsibllity to share the truth and freedom of Gods intention for the naked human experience....
Yes, it does feel like that, doesn't it? Welcome to our Village. :)
You can live your life in fear--or you can live your life.
jochanaan
Councillor

Postby Maverick » Tue Dec 19, 2017 11:41 am

Howdy and welcome from a fellow North Texan, Lionheart!
In nuditate veritas.
Maverick
Native Resident

Postby Lionheart » Wed Jan 03, 2018 10:23 pm

naturaldon wrote:Hello lionheart and welcome from NW MO. Have you visited any of the naturist areas northwest of DFW?

Just realized I had not responded. Sorry brother. So, no, I have not been to any of the resorts near Dallas. I have been to Eden Lake in Kansas, and Mountain Air Ranch in Colorado. The hiking at MAR is awesome. This summer I spent an afternoon at Hippie Hollow near Austin on Lake Travis. Back in college I frequented a place outside of Fayetteville, AR called Flat Rock. Spent many great Saturdays hiking up the river to a great swimming hole and open flat area for sunning. Meet a few cool folks there. Locally I like the Korean sauna, Spa Castle, on occasion. It has a great indoor men's locker and sauna area that is nude mandatory. Lots of hot pools and clean family relaxation. I do hope to hit one of the resorts you mention this spring for a nude fun run.
Lionheart

Postby jjsledge » Thu Jan 04, 2018 11:02 am

Here is the 2017 racing series for our area. Hopefully AANR will be updating it soon. Race locations should be the same and the resorts may have the updated information for their individual resorts on their websites.
http://www.aanr-sw.org/aboutnrs.html#Schedule

Jerry Sledge
Rockwall, TX
Those who judge the motives of othere are simply revealing what's in their own hearts. Frank Viola "Revise Us Again" p.89
jjsledge
Native Resident

Postby Lionheart » Sun Jan 07, 2018 11:57 pm

Thanks Jerry. I have checked it out and more convinced than ever that this is the year to do the 5Ks. After seeing the series, my bucket list just got a new item added to it...do the whole series in one year. Maybe next year. For now, at least the one or two closest to Dallas.
Lionheart

Return to Please Introduce Yourself