Couldnt stay away

New members are invited to introduce themselves here. It doesn't have to be long, and you don't have to reveal any personal information you're not comfortable with sharing. We don't allow any web links or email addresses here. Please reserve your naturist comments for Are You a Naturist? You must post here before gaining access to the Full Member category. All New Comers please post here.

NO NUDIST COMMENTS PLEASE!

Moderators: jochanaan, MatthewNeal, jimmy, Senior Moderator, Moderators

Couldnt stay away

Postby Lionheart » Sat May 19, 2018 7:35 pm

Happy to be back. All the same info applies : I grew up with body shame and knew by college I needed to do something. God has taken me on a great journey from that first naked walk through the locker room to the gang showers and sauna, then to skinny dipping on a river to a full naked weekend at a resort. Love being naked now and teaching my boys to be comfortable in their naked skin. I'm looking forward to connecting with each of you. Collin County Texas here.
Run Wild|Live Free|Love Strong
User avatar
Lionheart
Permanent Resident
 
Posts: 35
Joined: Fri May 18, 2018 1:23 pm
Location: North Texas

Re: Couldnt stay away

Postby Ramblinman » Mon May 21, 2018 10:16 am

Lionheart wrote:Happy to be back. All the same info applies : I grew up with body shame and knew by college I needed to do something. God has taken me on a great journey from that first naked walk through the locker room to the gang showers and sauna, then to skinny dipping on a river to a full naked weekend at a resort. Love being naked now and teaching my boys to be comfortable in their naked skin. I'm looking forward to connecting with each of you. Collin County Texas here.

One of the most rewarding things in life is being able to share your wisdom (in a non-preachy way) with the next generation.
Teaching by example and providing opportunity lets them discover these truths on their own, (even though you actually set them up for this).
Of course there is a time to have conversation about good nudity, naturism and such, but it needs to be built on a foundation of real-world experience.

My heart goes out to kids whose parents won't tell their kids about naturism because they don't want to risk the children blurting out the truth at an inopportune time.
Sure there is always a risk of being outed as a naturist, but the risk of letting kids grow up without it is far more problematic.
And the consequences of being known as a naturist vary from family to family, community to community.
For some it means job loss, custody battles and ostracism, for others being a naturist family in a tolerant setting has no particular impact.

Glad to have you here, come back often!
Ramblinman
Native Resident
 
Posts: 2631
Joined: Sun Jun 25, 2006 7:22 am

Re: Couldnt stay away

Postby webmeister » Mon May 21, 2018 11:02 am

Lionheart wrote:Happy to be back. All the same info applies : I grew up with body shame and knew by college I needed to do something. God has taken me on a great journey from that first naked walk through the locker room to the gang showers and sauna, then to skinny dipping on a river to a full naked weekend at a resort. Love being naked now and teaching my boys to be comfortable in their naked skin. I'm looking forward to connecting with each of you. Collin County Texas here.

Good to have you back in the village Lionheart - welcome back :)
Live - Love - Laugh
Have Fun!
User avatar
webmeister
Native Resident
 
Posts: 349
Joined: Fri Nov 01, 2013 7:03 pm
Location: Northern California

Re: Couldnt stay away

Postby naturaldon » Mon May 21, 2018 9:59 pm

Ahhh! Skinny dipping. 'Tis the season. Welcome back.
-Don
He must increase, but I must decrease. (John 3:30)
User avatar
naturaldon
Native Resident
 
Posts: 503
Joined: Tue Sep 24, 2013 12:03 am
Location: NW MO

Re: Couldnt stay away

Postby Lionheart » Tue May 22, 2018 11:05 pm

Thanks. It is the season for skinny dipping. Would love to find a place to do that more. Open to ideas.
Run Wild|Live Free|Love Strong
User avatar
Lionheart
Permanent Resident
 
Posts: 35
Joined: Fri May 18, 2018 1:23 pm
Location: North Texas

Re: Couldnt stay away

Postby Ramblinman » Wed May 23, 2018 9:35 am

Lionheart wrote:Thanks. It is the season for skinny dipping. Would love to find a place to do that more. Open to ideas.

One can always take a dip in a river when the coast is clear.
If a boater comes along, you can stay under water until he or she leaves.
If they drop anchor, you would simply have to summon all the dignity you can muster and walk back to shore to retrieve your clothes.

If you are very lucky, you will have a friend with a private lake.
If it is out of sight of homes and roads, no one can rightfully complain about what you wear.
Oh they might complain, but I did say "rightfully complain". :lol:
Ramblinman
Native Resident
 
Posts: 2631
Joined: Sun Jun 25, 2006 7:22 am

Re: Couldnt stay away

Postby Lionheart » Wed May 23, 2018 10:17 am

All great advice. Our rivers in Texas are not the best. At least around DFW. They are muddy and unknown things lurk beneath. I’m not sure I want my more sensitive parts bobbing below looking like lunch. The may be some more clear water rivers in central Texas. I do need to go explore them. Our best bet is like the ok concrete pond. Finding a friend with a pool is way more likely than one with a lake, but I won’t discriminate. Open to any and all offers. Definitely time to get out and explore the more remote locals for opportunities. Any DFW folks want to join me? I might be open to traveling to find a buddy with land or location. I hear that Witcita Wildlife Refuge in OK had some remote locations.
Run Wild|Live Free|Love Strong
User avatar
Lionheart
Permanent Resident
 
Posts: 35
Joined: Fri May 18, 2018 1:23 pm
Location: North Texas

Re: Couldnt stay away

Postby Ramblinman » Wed May 23, 2018 2:24 pm

Lionheart wrote:All great advice. Our rivers in Texas are not the best. At least around DFW. They are muddy and unknown things lurk beneath. I’m not sure I want my more sensitive parts bobbing below looking like lunch. The may be some more clear water rivers in central Texas. I do need to go explore them. Our best bet is like the ok concrete pond. Finding a friend with a pool is way more likely than one with a lake, but I won’t discriminate. Open to any and all offers. Definitely time to get out and explore the more remote locals for opportunities. Any DFW folks want to join me? I might be open to traveling to find a buddy with land or location. I hear that Witcita Wildlife Refuge in OK had some remote locations.


There are some clear springs in the Texas Hill country, so you may want to start your search there or in the Ozarks to your east.

Also, try this site: http://www.swimmingholes.org/ Type the word "optional" (without the quotes) to look for clothing optional places.
Ramblinman
Native Resident
 
Posts: 2631
Joined: Sun Jun 25, 2006 7:22 am

Re: Couldnt stay away

Postby jjsledge » Thu May 24, 2018 6:15 am

Those who judge the motives of othere are simply revealing what's in their own hearts. Frank Viola "Revise Us Again" p.89
User avatar
jjsledge
Native Resident
 
Posts: 525
Joined: Sat May 12, 2007 6:53 pm
Location: Rockwall, Texas

Re: Couldnt stay away

Postby Ramblinman » Wed May 30, 2018 8:14 am

jjsledge wrote:http://hippiehollow.com/pages/Location.htm


Travis County banned children, even with parents from attending Hippie Hollow swimming area.
It is something less than full naturism until all ages are allowed.
Ramblinman
Native Resident
 
Posts: 2631
Joined: Sun Jun 25, 2006 7:22 am


Return to Please Introduce Yourself

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests

cron