Where is everybody?

New members are invited to introduce themselves here. It doesn't have to be long, and you don't have to reveal any personal information you're not comfortable with sharing. We don't allow any web links or email addresses here. Please reserve your naturist comments for Are You a Naturist? You must post here before gaining access to the Full Member category. All New Comers please post here.

NO NUDIST COMMENTS PLEASE!

Moderators: jochanaan, MatthewNeal, jimmy, Senior Moderator, Moderators

Where is everybody?

Postby jimmy » Sat Jul 28, 2018 12:00 pm

I know it has been and still is hot but I look forward to all the conversations.

Missing all of you

Jimmy
jimmy
Councillor

Re: Where is everybody?

Postby JimShedd112 » Sat Jul 28, 2018 12:10 pm

Hi Jimmy. I tend to check in at least once daily. It’s the weekend and it seems there’s usually less traffic here than during the week. Perhaps most are out enjoying the outdoors (hopefully naked and free) versus sitting at their computers or focusing upon their cell phones.

Jim
Jim Shedd
NudistGrandpa
JimShedd112
Native Resident

Postby jude700 » Sat Jul 28, 2018 11:59 pm

:hiya:

Here is another lurker.

:areyouthere?: :bye: :bolt:
God Bless.

"You are the garment which covers our nakedness, and in our hunger you are a satisfying food, for you are sweetness and in you there is no taste of bitterness, O triune God!"
Catherine of Siena
jude700
Native Resident

Postby Petros » Sun Jul 29, 2018 6:28 am

Hardly a lurker - myself, I checkin pretty well every morning.

Yesterday was rather busy - clearing out the locker where half our earthly goods have been since a year ago. That is all done, trusting the house transaction and the movde proper will happen soon
The truth, the stark naked truth, the truth without so much as a loincloth on, should surely be the investigator's sole aim - Basil Chamberlain
Petros
Native Resident

Postby Englishman » Sun Jul 29, 2018 9:54 am

I was wondering that too but then I haven't had a lot to say either. The last 2 weeks have been spent answering questions from the builder, the plumber & the electrician; my house looks like a building site! On top of which, we've been heavily involved in church stuff & events.

Like Petros, I log in frequently but there's been little to read & my overworked brain has lacked the capacity for original thought & debate provoking questions.
Englishman
Native Resident

Postby jay_p » Sun Jul 29, 2018 3:47 pm

Hi Jimmy
I check in now and then
jay_p
Native Resident

Postby jimmy » Sun Jul 29, 2018 8:04 pm

Thanks for all these responses! I also check in just about every day but don't post every day. It is clear that is what others do as well.

God bless everyone

Jimmy
jimmy
Councillor

Postby jay_p » Mon Jul 30, 2018 8:02 am

Yeah this forum does not get as much activity as the other but it is still a good place
jay_p
Native Resident

Postby jude700 » Mon Jul 30, 2018 2:23 pm

:hiya:

Here is another lurker.

:areyouthere?: :bye: :bolt:
God Bless.

"You are the garment which covers our nakedness, and in our hunger you are a satisfying food, for you are sweetness and in you there is no taste of bitterness, O triune God!"
Catherine of Siena
jude700
Native Resident

Postby RMOlson » Mon Jul 30, 2018 8:23 pm

Happy Monday!
I do check out the strips everyday to see if there are new posts!
So, I guess that makes me a lurker as well. :biggrin:
RMOlson
Native Resident

Postby naturaldon » Mon Jul 30, 2018 10:48 pm

I check in almost daily but its been busy. I'm still here. Actually, I just spent two days and two nights at a nice naturist camp this past weekend, and today skinny dipped in Virginian, my home state. In addition to that, been kayaking often (see gallery of my latest sighting). More to come, I hope.

Can't wait to hear what everyone's summer has been like.
-Don
He must increase, but I must decrease. (John 3:30)
naturaldon
Native Resident

Postby Jim » Tue Jul 31, 2018 5:45 am

I'm in Maryland, not home in Illinois, to take care of my 95-year-old mother with dementia. It's a totally new life, I'm far from my friends and church, and I don't have any time or privacy for nudism. I still look at this fairly regularly, dreaming of more freedom.
Jim
Native Resident

Postby nudie66 » Tue Jul 31, 2018 7:05 am

I'm here too... I usually never have much to say, even though there may be plenty to read!

:happyrazz:
I transfer camcorder tapes & other family memories to DVD. http://prosservideodubs.com/
nudie66
Native Resident

Postby baresoul » Tue Jul 31, 2018 8:51 pm

I don't usually come here often, the communication here is still slower that I see now. I am more of a responder, I can initiate discussion, but there are many more things I can respond to than what I would initiate. So if it were up to me, I might speak on one of a few things, it would pretty much be such things I emphasize. I support nudism, but the bases and positive things I would say would be the sort of things any of us might say. And I could speak of biblical things for Christianity. I am quite orthodox in sticking to biblical Christianity, I am only quite distinct in my understanding of eschatology, is different from what just about any others are seeing from what is depicted in the Bible for it. And I see issues that are important that many are disregarding. But any others might start discussion that will be more involving, and I would respond to more such things, besides these sort of things. I hope more do come back on these forums of this internet village, to initiate more threads or be active in more threads, to help in its activity.
baresoul
Native Resident

Postby JimShedd112 » Wed Aug 01, 2018 12:38 am

Like Baresoul, I respond to posts, so far I’ve not initiated any. And, has already been said, the other site (Naturist Christians.org) is more active; however, several members here left the site after some disagreement.

Jim
Jim Shedd
NudistGrandpa
JimShedd112
Native Resident

Next

Return to Please Introduce Yourself