New Member Introduction by Kristian

New members are invited to introduce themselves here. It doesn't have to be long, and you don't have to reveal any personal information you're not comfortable with sharing. We don't allow any web links or email addresses here. Please reserve your naturist comments for Are You a Naturist? You must post here before gaining access to the Full Member category. All New Comers please post here.

NO NUDIST COMMENTS PLEASE!

Moderators: jochanaan, MatthewNeal, jimmy, Senior Moderator, Moderators

New Member Introduction by Kristian

Postby kristian57 » Sat Jan 12, 2019 5:49 am

Hello All. I see that a brief introduction is requested so here is mine...
I have been a Christian for 13 years, when a life-changing event made me realize that I was helpless and hopeless, knocking down my pride and helping me to see that God DID indeed exist and that I needed Him in my life.

I have been a naturist since my mid-teens, when I would go down to my local beach in So. Calif. to go skinny dipping, always when others couldn't see me, of course, such as at night or when the fog was really thick :lol:

I began questioning my ability to be a naturist while being a Christian about 5 years ago. I wasn't sure that as a Christian it was okay to also be a naturist. I knew that both were important in my life and that I couldn't really be me without one or the other. Blessedly, after doing a bit of study, and with the help of websites like this one, I have been able to fully reconcile the two. Hallelujah!

I now live in Australia, where there are many wonderful nude beaches, clubs and resorts. I have been trying to get a Nudist Bible study group started, but not with much success, yet. Perhaps there might be some here on this website who live in my local area that would like to join in.

All the best,
Kristian
Col 3.17:" And whatever you do, in word or deed, do everything in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through Him."
kristian57
New Comer

Re: New Member Introduction by Kristian

Postby natman » Mon Jan 14, 2019 1:04 pm

Howdy Kristian and welcome the Village.
SON-cerely,
Nathan Powers

Get exposed to the sun, and get exposed to the Son.
natman
Mayor (Site Admin)

Postby JimShedd112 » Mon Jan 14, 2019 1:57 pm

Kristian, it’s good to you join us. I’m also glad you now have found a place where you can be easily naked and free. It seems California beaches have really cracked down on the right to go naked and free. I’ve never been to a nudist beach anywhere and am primarily an at-home nudist, though even it’s limited since my wife and daughter don’t want me to be seen nude by my granddaughter. My primary opportunity to go nude is when i’m Alone or only my adult daughter is present.

Jim
Jim Shedd
NudistGrandpa
JimShedd112
Native Resident

Postby RMOlson » Mon Jan 14, 2019 4:09 pm

Welcome Kristain from NW GA! I look forward to reading more from me you!
RMOlson
Native Resident

Postby nudist2011 » Tue Jan 15, 2019 4:52 am

Welcome to N-C from Rome,NY. May you enjoy your stay.

Fred
I'm a Methodist nudist. Became a nudist April 6, 2011
nudist2011
Native Resident

Return to Please Introduce Yourself