Blog topic: The Bible and Breasts

Are you new to this way of life? Does terminology confuse you? Have you heard lots of horror stories that frighten you? This is the place to ask questions about terminology, meanings of words, and more.<P>Only Residents and higher may post here.

Moderators: jochanaan, MatthewNeal, jimmy, natman, Senior Moderator, Moderators

Blog topic: The Bible and Breasts

Postby RMOlson » Wed Aug 22, 2018 3:02 pm

Found this well written article about what the Bible has to say about breasts. http://www.blissfulmomentsdoula.com/wha ... s/?posts=1
RMOlson
Native Resident

Re: Blog topic: The Bible and Breasts

Postby JimShedd112 » Thu Aug 23, 2018 12:20 am

A very well researched and written article showing women they should not be ashamed of their breasts which were given them to nurse their child(ten) and for tgeirvhusband’s pleasure too.

Jim
Jim Shedd
NudistGrandpa
JimShedd112
Native Resident

Postby Petros » Thu Aug 23, 2018 6:50 am

And for their own pleasure, if as I understand they are as provided with nerve endings adequate to allow for stimulation.
The truth, the stark naked truth, the truth without so much as a loincloth on, should surely be the investigator's sole aim - Basil Chamberlain
Petros
Native Resident

Postby Ramblinman » Thu Aug 23, 2018 8:01 am

Petros wrote:And for their own pleasure, if as I understand they are as provided with nerve endings adequate to allow for stimulation.

Pleasure sensations are not inherently sinful, but our society has so boxed in the breast from the outside world, that one would think that the human breast is the most evil thing on the planet.

By the way, men have nerve endings at their areaola and nipples, but not as many as women. We might experience stimulation as mildly pleasant, but for many woman a great rush of sensation.
Our roles in life are different, hence the difference in anatomy, but we share a common humanity and a common Creator God.
Ramblinman
Native Resident

Postby natman » Thu Aug 23, 2018 2:18 pm

RMOlson wrote:Found this well written article about what the Bible has to say about breasts. http://www.blissfulmomentsdoula.com/wha ... s/?posts=1

Not to detract from the OP, but what part of the human body, all of which is the handiwork of God Himself, does the Bible claim to be "indecent"?

What part does the Bible say "must be hidden at all times"?

Apart from an "evil heart", which is not a part of the body at all but rather a function of the mind and spirit, the obvious answer is "none".

That, in itself, is the reason this site exists.
SON-cerely,
Nathan Powers

Get exposed to the sun, and get exposed to the Son.
natman
Mayor (Site Admin)

Postby RMOlson » Thu Aug 23, 2018 11:16 pm

She also has a good follow up if you follow the link at the end of the article.
RMOlson
Native Resident

Postby Petros » Fri Aug 24, 2018 6:42 am

Pleasure sensations are not inherently sinful

Not at all. Pleasure and pain are provided to steer us toward right and needful action. We take pleasure in eating - very needful. In being with and helping our family and wider group - very needful. In procreationj - hard to maintain a species without it.

In creation, in recreation.

Of course the enemy does his best to taint all good. But the pleasures in us are part of the "very good"

Speaking of pleasures - the REAL move tomorrow.
The truth, the stark naked truth, the truth without so much as a loincloth on, should surely be the investigator's sole aim - Basil Chamberlain
Petros
Native Resident

Postby Maverick » Fri Aug 24, 2018 8:53 am

Great write-up and it's refreshing to see a Christian woman taking this perspective!

I was also glad to see she wrote this, which seems to have been lost on many Christians these days:

As a Biblical woman, you have two authorities in your life. You have God’s authority over your life and your husband’s.
In nuditate veritas.
Maverick
Native Resident

Postby baresoul » Fri Aug 24, 2018 8:56 pm

I think this is an excellent site, and the Christian lady who is the creator of the site, who came to these discoveries for herself, could use plenty of the support that I think is possible.

http://unconflicted.wixsite.com/unconflicted

http://unconflicted.wixsite.com/unconfl ... -I-sinning

Happy Go Topless Day, which is almost here.
baresoul
Native Resident

Postby jude700 » Sat Aug 25, 2018 3:56 pm

DW has a pacemaker now and manual from St Jude (Abbot) instructs women to wear bras. My wife is flat chested, my breast are large. By this standard should some men also wear bras :?: :duh: :biggrin:
God Bless.

Man is a spiritual being, and so has the need to develop his spirit and his conscience.
Pope John Paul II
jude700
Native Resident

Postby JimShedd112 » Sat Aug 25, 2018 6:31 pm

Ahh, don't you just love the nonsense rules made to fit everyone, whether they fit or not.

Jim
Jim Shedd
NudistGrandpa
JimShedd112
Native Resident

Postby Petros » Sun Aug 26, 2018 7:23 am

It is not just the missionaries who push the muumuu.
Petros
Native Resident

Postby Ramblinman » Sun Aug 26, 2018 10:08 am

Anyone with a lymph system should not wear a brassiere, the enemy of lymphatic flow and therefore an enemy of human health.

Brassieres are a very extreme means of preventing breasts from swaying as one walks.
A camisole and other garments provide some restraint and a bit of support without pinching lymph nodes.

Nipples likewise do not need a brassiere in order to be rendered invisible (although a woman's natural contour is not condemned in scripture).
There are garments that conceal without pinching.

So it is a hospital that puts outward appearance above human health?
I should not be surprised.

I have met far too many doctors who chain smoke.
Ramblinman
Native Resident

Postby baresoul » Fri Aug 31, 2018 8:57 pm

Ramblinman wrote:Anyone with a lymph system should not wear a brassiere, the enemy of lymphatic flow and therefore an enemy of human health.

Brassieres are a very extreme means of preventing breasts from swaying as one walks.
A camisole and other garments provide some restraint and a bit of support without pinching lymph nodes.

Nipples likewise do not need a brassiere in order to be rendered invisible (although a woman's natural contour is not condemned in scripture).
There are garments that conceal without pinching.

So it is a hospital that puts outward appearance above human health?
I should not be surprised.

I have met far too many doctors who chain smoke.

The effect on lymph systems from pressure is very much an issue. Breast cancers are related to brassiere usage. Women's breasts would develop muscles natural for needed support when never depending on brassieres. All women that can be notified could benefit from good information they can choose to act on, with such sites as that one I mentioned, http://unconflicted.wixsite.com/unconflicted.

And lymph systems having pressure or constriction in other places would likely have other such health issues.

Health sites do not have all information and rules are common that work against well being. Doctors are paid by medical industry for prescribing their medicines. They won't all know the sensible ways that are preventative to many health problems, such as the healthiest way of eating with whole food that is plant-based. And I go to a Wellness center where I have to put on footwear to be in there, though I know full well that this does not help wellness for me, and feet can be healthier and in better shape the more you go barefoot, and I am barefoot otherwise. But those working in the wellness place won't learn of anything more for wellness beyond what they focus on, and so there are rules otherwise even contrary to wellness.
baresoul
Native Resident

Postby Petros » Sat Sep 01, 2018 6:47 am

Women's breasts would develop muscles natural for needed support when never depending on brassieres.

Up to a point. But there are limits - and muscles do not last forever, either. Check out photos of peoples for whom topless is the norm. Granny may be low on teeth and the breasts will often hang as flat empty bags. The old men have their own age-related contours.
Petros
Native Resident

Return to What is nudism / naturism?