Fight cancer

Did you ever wonder what would motivate a person to be nude, around the house, or on a beach, or anywhere else? Here you can ask all your questions, and people can testify to their own reasons for wanting to live life naturally.<P>All Villagers may post here.

Moderators: jochanaan, MatthewNeal, jimmy, natman, Senior Moderator, Moderators

Fight cancer

Postby baresoul » Fri Dec 29, 2017 9:27 pm

I can't post in places, so I can't answer in a thread where I might, but I can post a new topic here. So this way I can post what would give my answer to the concern about skin cancer. Beyond using shade and sunblocks, which can be used, there is diet that we can have that would be better, even for dealing with cancers. I don't mean the way we eat will take care of it alone, but using whole plant based food will help
baresoul
Permanent Resident

Re: Fight cancer

Postby natman » Tue Jan 02, 2018 4:58 pm

Some recent studies have indicated that it is not sunlight alone that causes skin cancer. Rather, it is a combination of EXCESS sun exposure AND an imbalance of Omega-6 and Omega-3 fatty acids in the body. In fact, the lack of sunlight actually INCREASES the risk of skin cancers.

See
https://articles.mercola.com/sites/arti ... ncers.aspx

https://articles.mercola.com/sites/arti ... iency.aspx
SON-cerely,
Nathan Powers

Get exposed to the sun, and get exposed to the Son.
natman
Mayor (Site Admin)

Postby jjsledge » Wed Jan 03, 2018 10:13 am

Those who judge the motives of othere are simply revealing what's in their own hearts. Frank Viola "Revise Us Again" p.89
jjsledge
Native Resident

Postby jjsledge » Sun Jan 07, 2018 9:26 am

Those who judge the motives of othere are simply revealing what's in their own hearts. Frank Viola "Revise Us Again" p.89
jjsledge
Native Resident

Postby baresoul » Fri Jan 12, 2018 9:04 pm

Frequent pressure from what is worn on the lymph system may contribute to cancer, as breast cancer has been linked to wearing brassieres.
baresoul
Permanent Resident

Postby DaveT » Sun Feb 11, 2018 8:13 pm

There are many contributing factors that increase a body's weakness to disease. But the number one reason and cause of all disease is our diet. That is something Dr Northern and Dr Reams discovered over 80 years ago. They tried to make change happen but not very successfully. The Chemical industry turned out to be way more powerful than a couple research doctors. One a medical Dr and the other a chemist. But over time their research has been built on by independent researchers and experimenters, and the results testify to the validity of it. It's a system of agriculture that puts the minerals back in the food. Making it healthy for us and taste super as well. Then eat it without any processing, and health beyond most people's imagination can be the result. Those men did not eat it raw, so did not see the real benefits. Those people who have eaten it raw have watched incurable diseases vanish and aging start to go in reverse, or slow down drastically.

The more I learn about how plants grow and the soil works, the more it makes me realize how God designed it to work in the original plan. And following that plan as close as we can will give us extremely excellent health and longevity. Never need to see a doctor short of an accident. I am pursuing it, a little more truck driving, then some mechanic work (continue what I started this afternoon to get a better road worthy 4x4 vehicle working) Take it on a trip after some ocean water. (the ocean is a big mineral sink where a lot of the land minerals got washed out to, and it's actually very close to the balance of our own body's trace mineral needs. It makes the very best electrolyte added to drinking water. But of course it can be dirty close to shore, so I will just use shore water for plant feed, or charcoal filter it. Plan on getting some clean water from the north end of salt lake in Utah later. That is clean enough to use anywhere. ) Plus using plenty of calcium, colloidal phosphate, and other minerals, Azomite from a utah volcanic ash deposit is a good one. Plus carbon from compost and biochar. Doing the work naked to get plenty of sunshine, and exercise. All goes together to make the best health plan and lifestyle anyone could want. God's plan, can't get any better than that. I can see the possibility of working that plan all the way to 150 years old, and maybe way beyond that even. Since the man who made it to 152 was only doing it out of convenience. He stopped when it became more convenient to eat at someone else's table and died soon after. The Chinese man who made it to 256 stuck with it. The man in the US who did it died of a trail riding accident probably past 130 years old according to his last wife. But there's no document on his age, and he refused to tell because no one would believe him when he did.
DaveT
Native Resident

Postby OzTech » Wed Feb 14, 2018 1:26 pm

Hey DaveT,
Good luck with the plan to live to 150. I've recently heard speculation from our experts on end-times studies at church (based upon the current trends within society and how they line up with Revelation, also Daniel's 70 weeks prophesy, the 7 times prophesy etc etc) that we may only have about 40 years before the events of Revelation take place so you might make it well past the 256 years that Chinese character lived. End times stuff is not something I've done much study on so I leave it to those blokes to work it out but not having to go through the inconvenience of dying to get to heaven is something worth looking forward to.
OzTech
Permanent Resident

Postby baresoul » Fri Feb 16, 2018 9:16 pm

The China Study is the most conclusive study ever, on such a great scale. What is shown is confirmed by doctors. So it is that I can leave a very helpful site, for transitioning to the way of living that can keep off cancers, and certain other health problems, and even reverse them. This is not contrary to God, for God wants our well being, and there are passages suggesting this is desirable for us. Importantly, the most sustainable way for living in our world, which is greatly needed, would involve many coming to this, along with much more simplicity and not using so much of the modern transportation. http://www.forksoverknives.com
baresoul
Permanent Resident

Return to Why would anyone want to be nude, anyway?