Fight cancer

Did you ever wonder what would motivate a person to be nude, around the house, or on a beach, or anywhere else? Here you can ask all your questions, and people can testify to their own reasons for wanting to live life naturally.<P>All Villagers may post here.

Moderators: jochanaan, MatthewNeal, jimmy, natman, Senior Moderator, Moderators

Fight cancer

Postby baresoul » Fri Dec 29, 2017 9:27 pm

I can't post in places, so I can't answer in a thread where I might, but I can post a new topic here. So this way I can post what would give my answer to the concern about skin cancer. Beyond using shade and sunblocks, which can be used, there is diet that we can have that would be better, even for dealing with cancers. I don't mean the way we eat will take care of it alone, but using whole plant based food will help
baresoul
Resident

Re: Fight cancer

Postby natman » Tue Jan 02, 2018 4:58 pm

Some recent studies have indicated that it is not sunlight alone that causes skin cancer. Rather, it is a combination of EXCESS sun exposure AND an imbalance of Omega-6 and Omega-3 fatty acids in the body. In fact, the lack of sunlight actually INCREASES the risk of skin cancers.

See
https://articles.mercola.com/sites/arti ... ncers.aspx

https://articles.mercola.com/sites/arti ... iency.aspx
SON-cerely,
Nathan Powers

Get exposed to the sun, and get exposed to the Son.
natman
Mayor (Site Admin)

Postby jjsledge » Wed Jan 03, 2018 10:13 am

Those who judge the motives of othere are simply revealing what's in their own hearts. Frank Viola "Revise Us Again" p.89
jjsledge
Native Resident

Postby jjsledge » Sun Jan 07, 2018 9:26 am

Those who judge the motives of othere are simply revealing what's in their own hearts. Frank Viola "Revise Us Again" p.89
jjsledge
Native Resident

Postby baresoul » Fri Jan 12, 2018 9:04 pm

Frequent pressure from what is worn on the lymph system may contribute to cancer, as breast cancer has been linked to wearing brassieres.
baresoul
Resident

Return to Why would anyone want to be nude, anyway?