Are you an introvert or extrovert?

Did you ever wonder what would motivate a person to be nude, around the house, or on a beach, or anywhere else? Here you can ask all your questions, and people can testify to their own reasons for wanting to live life naturally.<P>All Villagers may post here.

Moderators: jochanaan, MatthewNeal, jimmy, natman, Senior Moderator, Moderators

Are you an introvert or extrovert?

I am an introvert.
86%
I am an extrovert.
14%

Total votes : 21

Re: Are you an introvert or extrovert?

Postby naturist » Sun Dec 02, 2018 10:07 pm

I find it interesting that 84% (at this point) of us are introverts. I consider myself one also, but I'm finding myself more outgoing when I'm with other naturists at a resort. I guess one factor is that we're a friendly bunch and it is easier to start up conversations. :)
naturist
Native Resident

Postby nudie66 » Mon Dec 03, 2018 5:54 am

Bobby wrote:Introversion means preferring to recharge your batteries in solitude and finding large groups of people tiring. Extroverts are energised by large groups of people and do not really like being alone.

An interesting definition. I've always considered myself an introvert, due to the fact that I am more comfortable with interacting with a very small group of people, say 2 or 3. I get lost in a large crowd and tend to feel I've become invisible to bigger groups of people (at least while dressed).

**UNUSUAL SURPRISE...** I just realized I had already commented on this strip nearly 4 years ago. My first comment (on page 2) sums up what I wish I had thought to convey this time around.
I transfer camcorder tapes & other family memories to DVD. http://prosservideodubs.com/
nudie66
Native Resident

Postby Petros » Mon Dec 03, 2018 8:06 am

naturist wrote:I find it interesting that 84% (at this point) of us are introverts. I consider myself one also, but I'm finding myself more outgoing when I'm with other naturists at a resort. I guess one factor is that we're a friendly bunch and it is easier to start up conversations. :)

Intro/extroversion and friendly/unfriendly are different planes. We tend to think of my extrovert best friend with frequent thronged parties as "friendlier" than I am with my "two's company, seven is a strain" rule. But did she really have more deep friends than I have?
The truth, the stark naked truth, the truth without so much as a loincloth on, should surely be the investigator's sole aim - Basil Chamberlain
Petros
Native Resident

Postby Englishman » Tue Dec 04, 2018 11:01 am

There is a general assumption in society that we Extros have many acquaintances but few friends with opposite being true of Intros; without some slightly odd numbercrunching & arguing over the definition of friendship we're using, we may never know & I'm not sure that's a bad thing. As Petros said, sort of, the nature of friendship crosses, flies over, dives under & barges through the Intro/Extro paradigm; again, no bad thing.

I have friends from across this spectrum who know stuff about me I had once planned taking to my grave. The nature of true friendship is that it ignores false divisions & relishes the individual for their own sake. My Extroness is only a part of who I am, not the whole shebang.

Of course, as a Christian, one is expected & required by scripture to welcome all & sundry into the Church; I've sat next to people from vastly different backgrounds; it's part of the fun of being a Christian!
Englishman
Native Resident

Postby baresoul » Fri Dec 07, 2018 10:07 pm

There is no question, in my case I could not be considered an extrovert however I tried to be like that, whichever way the distinction is defined. If I was among any three of us meeting, the other two would probably talk more than I would manage doing, unless they both were courteous and wanted to hear me speaking about something. I am subdued among others talking, and it is more challenging to speak up among them. I am not at all antisocial, and would not be thought to be so. I am indepently thinking enough, and I can choose differently with things thought out, such as being Christian with being nudist, as other introverts here show themselves so independently minded. And I don't stop there, much more is carefully thought out, to live differently, in what would be better ways. But in speaking one on one with any, I can be just as engaging, and continue at length that way. But unlike extroverts, I can generally be quite comfortable being alone by myself. I can use such time very creatively.
baresoul
Native Resident

Previous

Return to Why would anyone want to be nude, anyway?