Atheletic Competition

Did you ever wonder what would motivate a person to be nude, around the house, or on a beach, or anywhere else? Here you can ask all your questions, and people can testify to their own reasons for wanting to live life naturally.<P>All Villagers may post here.

Moderators: jochanaan, MatthewNeal, jimmy, natman, Senior Moderator, Moderators

Atheletic Competition

Postby MoNatureMan » Mon Oct 28, 2019 9:44 am

Many of the ancient Olympics things were really reality bad, but one thing from the olympics of yesteryear would sure stop the perversion in athletic competition today.
Olympics were done in the nude. The pure fact is, there would be No Question who is competing, a male or female. All that transgender stuff in athletic competition today would stop.
America would probably not except that, but some other countries might.
MoNatureMan
Native Resident

Re: Atheletic Competition

Postby JimShedd112 » Mon Oct 28, 2019 10:45 am

Great point about nude Olympic competition MoNatureMan. Of course, I’m sure some men would likely go to great measures to try to hide their genitalia in order to compete against females. I guess it’s unfair for me to judge since I’n certainly not nor have ever been an athlete; however, it’s my opinion transgender males are competing as females only because they realize they lack the athletic prowess to compete against males. They simply aren’t good enough to win in a fair competition. For me, it has nothing to do with their sexual identification or “confusion,” nor their lifestyle choices. It’s simply an attempt to cheat by competing against the biologically weaker sex to win scholarships or other possible monetary gains.

Jim
Jim Shedd
NudistGrandpa
JimShedd112
Native Resident

Postby Dracofyre » Mon Oct 28, 2019 6:41 pm

With the case of Caster Semenya, a women athlete who has won many races and has naturally high testosterone, is causing a lot of tumoil in womens athletics. She has been banned from some races and been told she must take medication to bring down her testosterone. Perhaps soon all athletes must be tested and will be put in different competition classes according to their T levels. That will end the discussion about gender in athletics. If you have a high T level you compete with people of that level reguardless of gender.
Dracofyre
Native Resident

Postby MoNatureMan » Mon Oct 28, 2019 9:04 pm

This entire thing is getting more crazy all the time.
One thing for sure. Men should not compete in a women only event just because he says he is a woman. How stupid can society get. Look between the legs. Mam is man and woman is woman, there are only 2 choices.

Also, just for the record, God has condemned transgenderism in His Holy Word.
MoNatureMan
Native Resident

Postby Jim » Tue Oct 29, 2019 7:27 am

Dracofyre wrote: Perhaps soon all athletes must be tested and will be put in different competition classes according to their T levels. That will end the discussion about gender in athletics. If you have a high T level you compete with people of that level regardless of gender.

A person with high testosterone builds more muscle mass. Then if that person's testosterone is lowered, the muscle mass is not quickly lost. I think at least some of the men who think they are women and proclaim that they are, are serious, not doing it to win. Their testosterone is synthetically lowered but that doesn't make them lose bone or muscle to the extent they can fairly compete with real women.

A biological test should be whether one has a y-chromosome.
Jim
Native Resident

Postby Jim » Tue Oct 29, 2019 7:28 am

MoNatureMan wrote:Also, just for the record, God has condemned transgenderism in His Holy Word.

What verse or verses?
Jim
Native Resident

Postby MoNatureMan » Tue Oct 29, 2019 8:40 am

Deuteronomy 22:5
The woman shall not wear that which pertaineth unto a man, neither shall a man put on a woman's garment: for all that do so are abomination unto the Lord thy God.
Plus references to homosexuality
Plus God made them male and female, not a ‘i don’t know’

Sadly sexual perversion is being taught in America’s government schools. Is it any wonder we are seeing this ‘confusion’
MoNatureMan
Native Resident

Postby Jim » Wed Oct 30, 2019 7:17 am

MoNatureMan wrote:Deuteronomy 22:5
The woman shall not wear that which pertaineth unto a man, neither shall a man put on a woman's garment: for all that do so are abomination unto the Lord thy God.
Plus references to homosexuality
Plus God made them male and female, not a ‘i don’t know’

Sadly sexual perversion is being taught in America’s government schools. Is it any wonder we are seeing this ‘confusion’

I thought transgenderism was one sex believing they are the other. I'd call it a delusion. Some apply this verse to a woman wearing pants or a man a dress these days but they all wore tunics then. This is the same chapter that prohibits companion planting and clothing with mixed fabrics, and requires you have tassels on the four corners of your garment.

There are sometimes birth defects resulting in uncertain genitalia (or even genitals that don't match one's chromosomes), but, yes, God generally makes us male or female. I think if a man thinks he's a woman, or if a man thinks he's Napolean, compassion is called for.

I also think it sad and harmful that our culture is now teaching sexual perversion is normal and acceptable.
Jim
Native Resident

Return to Why would anyone want to be nude, anyway?