Overcoming the fear of being seen nude

Did you ever wonder what would motivate a person to be nude, around the house, or on a beach, or anywhere else? Here you can ask all your questions, and people can testify to their own reasons for wanting to live life naturally.<P>All Villagers may post here.

Moderators: jochanaan, MatthewNeal, jimmy, natman, Senior Moderator, Moderators

Re: Overcoming the fear of being seen nude

Postby Ramblinman » Wed Sep 19, 2012 12:22 am

wannabnude wrote:That's what I would hope for!! :)

Keep your eyes on Jesus and not on the waters below you and you won't lose courage.
If you do falter, Jesus will reach out to catch you and walk with you on the water.

My first day at the campground, in the parking lot (private area), I undressed, locked my clothes in the trunk and walked with towel in hand toward the club house office to make a whole lot of new friends and begin a new life. No regrets!
Ramblinman
Native Resident

Re: Overcoming the fear of being seen nude

Postby JimShedd112 » Wed Sep 19, 2012 10:19 am

I have to admit I've always waited until I saw others nude before getting undressed myself. The last time when I walked in the lady of the house was wrapped in a towel below the waist and I wore only my terery wrap from the car but kept the warap on until I reached the patio out back, more as a sign of respect for her home. Ha she been totally nude I would not have hesitated.

The other evening I went ouside for some sun, already nude as I rounded the corner to the side yard. I initially thought I saw mu neighbor's head over the wall between out\r yards and momentarily balked before deciding what the heck.I'm sure he's seen me sunbathing nude in the past, though he's never said anything, and I never felt self-conscious at all, knowing he was in the area and probably could see me if he looked as he readided for his next desert motorcylce outing.

Jim
Jim Shedd
NudistGrandpa
JimShedd112
Native Resident

Previous

Return to Why would anyone want to be nude, anyway?