Is it wrong to pray for your spouse or partner?

Did you ever wonder what would motivate a person to be nude, around the house, or on a beach, or anywhere else? Here you can ask all your questions, and people can testify to their own reasons for wanting to live life naturally.<P>All Villagers may post here.

Moderators: jochanaan, MatthewNeal, jimmy, natman, Senior Moderator, Moderators

Re: Is it wrong to pray for your spouse or partner?

Postby New_Adventurer » Sat Aug 04, 2012 11:37 am

Yes! I made a very bold move. She and I are very comfortable with each other and I have no regrets at all. I am 63 with two grown and gone children and she is 61 with one grown and gone child, retirement is in the near future, and we both go to both her church and my church on Sunday.

I do not feel unequally yoked at all and am having a good time enjoying our skin time together, children are not an issue, she is modest and quiet but not a prude, and finally she is ready to stretch and have a good time.

I had one 36-year marriage cut short by illness and a second still in its first year. Both are first-class A#1 relationships. Yes, I chose the lady over the naked solo and I have no regrets, I have hope for the future, and I am willing to be patient.
New_Adventurer
Native Resident

Postby jochanaan » Sat Aug 04, 2012 5:34 pm

Well, I have learned over the years that what looks from the "outside" like a forced marriage may be a great one, and what looks ideal may in fact be terrible. So we can't judge. But it is still good to pray for greater unity and understanding--not just between couples, but among us all.

:pray: Father God, may our "reluctant" spouses grow in grace, and if possible, may they come to embrace the truths we have discovered about Your image in our naked bodies. In Jesus' name; Amen. :pray:
You can live your life in fear--or you can live your life.
jochanaan
Councillor

Postby Ramblinman » Sun Aug 05, 2012 4:23 pm

jochanaan wrote:Well, I have learned over the years that what looks from the "outside" like a forced marriage may be a great one, and what looks ideal may in fact be terrible. So we can't judge. But it is still good to pray for greater unity and understanding--not just between couples, but among us all.

No one should judge another man, but in my own life, without some special reason to do so, I would not marry someone who was against the important things I believe in.
That's why people have courtship and engagement, to make sure that you are not only pleasant company, but truly compatible.

Once you are married, sure pray for unity. Before that? Don't ignore her when she says she doesn't like your way of life!
Ramblinman
Native Resident

Previous

Return to Why would anyone want to be nude, anyway?