For comfort

Did you ever wonder what would motivate a person to be nude, around the house, or on a beach, or anywhere else? Here you can ask all your questions, and people can testify to their own reasons for wanting to live life naturally.<P>All Villagers may post here.

Moderators: jochanaan, MatthewNeal, jimmy, natman, Senior Moderator, Moderators

For comfort

Postby spirit » Tue Oct 29, 2013 12:40 pm

I go nude mostly for comfort
spirit
Resident

Re: For comfort

Postby jochanaan » Tue Oct 29, 2013 12:45 pm

That's a very good reason, spirit. 8)
You can live your life in fear--or you can live your life.
jochanaan
Councillor

Postby BnudeBfree » Tue Oct 29, 2013 5:56 pm

Yes that is a good reason. Its one of mine. I also think it make God proud. I know thats an out there concept for most people but Im still good with it. :)
BnudeBfree
Resident

Postby natman » Wed Oct 30, 2013 11:46 am

spirit wrote:I go nude mostly for comfort

I agree. Comfort is an excellent reason to be nude. Living in the balmy south, I also find that it is often practical to be nude. When I am working in the garden, getting hot, sweaty and covered in soil and mulch, it is far easier to grab the hose and clean off if I am nude... AND, I don't have to wash as many changes of clothing, which save in wear and tear on my clothing as well as the environment.

The other main reason I prefer to be nude is because I believe that it is the way God intended and still intends for us to be and that we honor Him by honoring His image in us by not always wanting to hide it.

We are commanded not to make craven images of God (or gods). I believe that one of the reasons that God gave us that commandment is because we do not need such images. When properly dressed (undressed), we are surrounded by "Images of God" and so should be constantly reminded that, unlike all the other creatures which God merely "spoke" into existence, we were made by His own hand, crafted from the dust of the Earth and breathed into with the Breath of Life from God Himself, exclusively for His glory, honor, worship, purpose and pleasure.
SON-cerely,
Nathan Powers

Get exposed to the sun, and get exposed to the Son.
natman
Mayor (Site Admin)

Postby jochanaan » Wed Oct 30, 2013 11:34 pm

natman wrote:...We are commanded not to make craven images of God (or gods)...
I usually try not to call attention to obvious misprints, but this one is so appropriate! It is "craven" of us to surround ourselves with images--and it takes boldness to come to God in repentance and prayer. 8)
You can live your life in fear--or you can live your life.
jochanaan
Councillor

Postby Jon-Marc » Sat Nov 02, 2013 1:05 pm

spirit wrote:I go nude mostly for comfort

My main reason is because I HATE wearing clothes and love to be nude.
The Righteousness of Christ--the ONLY clothing I need.
Jon-Marc
Native Resident

Return to Why would anyone want to be nude, anyway?