Ay de mi..

Did you ever wonder what would motivate a person to be nude, around the house, or on a beach, or anywhere else? Here you can ask all your questions, and people can testify to their own reasons for wanting to live life naturally.<P>All Villagers may post here.

Moderators: jochanaan, MatthewNeal, jimmy, natman, Senior Moderator, Moderators

Ay de mi..

Postby Petros » Sun Jan 26, 2014 12:55 pm

Scrolling around, I chanced on this page.

The comment sequence is priceless - and in its way edifying...

> http://www.alittleleaven.com/2010/02/cl ... hurch.html <
The truth, the stark naked truth, the truth without so much as a loincloth on, should surely be the investigator's sole aim - Basil Chamberlain
Petros
Native Resident

Re: Ay de mi..

Postby pipermac » Sun Jan 26, 2014 3:08 pm

I about puked reading their short-sighted comments. Typical "church" brainwashing.

I am naked and unashamed in Christ!

Steve :cross:
1) In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 14) And the Word became flesh and dwelt among us, and we beheld His glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father, full of grace and truth. John 1:1, 1:14
pipermac
Native Resident

Postby jochanaan » Sun Jan 26, 2014 3:23 pm

"But these speak evil of those things which they know not..." --Jude 10
You can live your life in fear--or you can live your life.
jochanaan
Councillor

Postby Jon-Marc » Sun Jan 26, 2014 8:51 pm

I was tempted to comment but knew it would do no good. Nearly everyone condemned the pastor and other people for being nude, and for "gluttony" for being fat, and worshiping God while nude. The common misconception given was that God covered Adam and Eve with skins simply because He was no longer OK with nudity. What ignorance and misquoting of scripture! Adam and Eve covered themselves with leaves in a feeble effort to blend in and hide from God among the foliage. God's reason for covering them with "aprons of skins" was as an example of the future time that a more permanent blood sacrifice would have to be made for sin. Also, He was casting them out of a perfect environment into a harsh, cruel world that He had just cursed with thorns and other hazards to the body. The skins served the purpose of a reminder of a blood sacrifice for sin and as protection for the body--NOT to cover their nakedness that God no longer wanted to see. What God didn't want to see was their sin and their shame of that sin.
The Righteousness of Christ--the ONLY clothing I need.
Jon-Marc
Native Resident

Postby Petros » Mon Jan 27, 2014 1:19 am

The remarks about poundage reminded me of Wee Coryl's oft repeated principle that nobody should, for example, sing, or play the piano unlerss equipped with formal training and a certificate. So you mustn't reveal any part of a body that is not certified supermodel?

None so blind as those who WILL not see.]

I had, by the way seen reports on the fellowship that were closer to fair reportage.
The truth, the stark naked truth, the truth without so much as a loincloth on, should surely be the investigator's sole aim - Basil Chamberlain
Petros
Native Resident

Return to Why would anyone want to be nude, anyway?