Here's my reason

Did you ever wonder what would motivate a person to be nude, around the house, or on a beach, or anywhere else? Here you can ask all your questions, and people can testify to their own reasons for wanting to live life naturally.<P>All Villagers may post here.

Moderators: jochanaan, MatthewNeal, jimmy, natman, Senior Moderator, Moderators

Here's my reason

Postby Bobby » Mon Feb 02, 2015 5:16 pm

It's all about freedom to me. Whenever I'm nude I am usually alone at home or in a secluded spot away from prying eyes. So I celebrate solitude in this way. I also celebrate the fact that I can be myself. Being nude leaves you vulnerable to scrutiny and judgment symbolising the vulnerability of my soul at that moment.

When nude in nature without the fear of the law I am able to enjoy God's handiwork in a much more fulfilling way as my whole being interacts with nature. So being nude in nature is a spiritual exercise of sorts. I am free to interact with God and nature in this way.

I have not had the privilege of being naked with others I know or whom I can intelligibly communicate with but when I do I will be celebrating my freedom to do so.

It's a freedom Christ gives. Freedom from the dictates of society, to accept yourself and others for who they are, to be yourself, from the belief that nude is lewd, and to just be-- to appreciate that moment and celebrate life.

Being naked when doing mundane tasks that don't require much thought is energising. The chore becomes fun.

That's why I like being naked.
Bobby
Native Resident

Re: Here's my reason

Postby JimShedd112 » Mon Feb 02, 2015 9:33 pm

Bobby, you've explained it very well. I too enjoy nudity and the feeling of freedom but have no desire to run afoul of the law. I do wish societal views would change so nudity would be accepted as normal, leaving each person with the choice to go bare or clothed as they wish. i'd definitely choose nude.

Jim Shedd
Jim Shedd
NudistGrandpa
JimShedd112
Native Resident

Postby nakedpreacher » Thu Feb 05, 2015 2:55 am

Referring to those mundane tasks, someone once said to me, "if you do it naked, can it really be called work?". I agree, even finishing sheet rock is not so bad in the buff.
Naked Preacher
If, when we judged others, our real motive was to destroy evil; we should look for evil where it is certain to be found, and that is in our own hearts. Dietrich Bonhoeffer, The Cost of Discipleship
nakedpreacher
Native Resident

Postby Petros » Thu Feb 05, 2015 3:57 pm

Finishing sheet rock needs SOMETHING. I remember the crew working on our place late 80s. Showed about 5:00, sat around with bottles for long enough, then got to it [we were not present]. I tend to doubt they were operating nude, but fo tru they were by their standards free and loose.
The truth, the stark naked truth, the truth without so much as a loincloth on, should surely be the investigator's sole aim - Basil Chamberlain
Petros
Native Resident

Postby natman » Fri Feb 06, 2015 12:55 pm

Petros wrote:Finishing sheet rock needs SOMETHING. I remember the crew working on our place late 80s. Showed about 5:00, sat around with bottles for long enough, then got to it [we were not present]. I tend to doubt they were operating nude, but fo tru they were by their standards free and loose.

'Wonder how straight their corners would have been. :dizzy:

Free is one thing. "Loose" is another. :D
SON-cerely,
Nathan Powers

Get exposed to the sun, and get exposed to the Son.
natman
Mayor (Site Admin)

Postby Petros » Fri Feb 06, 2015 3:29 pm

Amazingly, given the number of empties in the place come morning, it was an excellent job, as square as the framing allowed.
The truth, the stark naked truth, the truth without so much as a loincloth on, should surely be the investigator's sole aim - Basil Chamberlain
Petros
Native Resident

Postby Jon-Marc » Sat Feb 07, 2015 2:08 pm

I prefer to be nude simply because I find any clothing to be uncomfortable--especially underwear. That's why I love living in a nudist resort--besides the fact that a nudist resort is the ONLY place where I can afford to live. I own my RV and pay $402 per month rent to live in it here-- besides paying for electricity, propane, Internet and telephone. Those things you generally have to pay for no matter where you live. Where else can I live that cheaply and have a pool and other amenities to enjoy?
The Righteousness of Christ--the ONLY clothing I need.
Jon-Marc
Native Resident

Return to Why would anyone want to be nude, anyway?