Just maybe

Did you ever wonder what would motivate a person to be nude, around the house, or on a beach, or anywhere else? Here you can ask all your questions, and people can testify to their own reasons for wanting to live life naturally.<P>All Villagers may post here.

Moderators: jochanaan, MatthewNeal, jimmy, natman, Senior Moderator, Moderators

Just maybe

Postby Petros » Thu Aug 13, 2015 10:22 am

On our recent trip, Herself got to see, we got to talk to, a cousin of hers. Very nice, good friend, the families lived in adjacent houses in the day. One relative she finds easy to talk to, can just about communicate with.

In the conversation he mentioned his habit of working around the place [since divorce he lives alone in the country] and in the woods, working . exploring, in the nude.

On the one hand, a shock to her with that phobia. But totally consistent with what she knows of him - and he is a favorite.

Since we got back she has alluded - in a not unfriendly way, kind of "I know who you are" to my CNV participation. It is not impossible she might reconcile to seeing me - not nude not soon - but with less on.
The truth, the stark naked truth, the truth without so much as a loincloth on, should surely be the investigator's sole aim - Basil Chamberlain
Petros
Native Resident

Re: Just maybe

Postby webmeister » Thu Aug 13, 2015 2:16 pm

Petros wrote: It is not impossible she might reconcile to seeing me - not nude not soon - but with less on.

That will be very nice Petros, I hope it becomes so...
Live - Love - Laugh
Have Fun!
webmeister
Native Resident

Postby jasenj1 » Fri Aug 14, 2015 6:21 am

It amazes me how often my wife will ignore or dismiss my opinion or advice but then when an outside third-party offers the same opinion or advice she will heed it.
jasenj1
Native Resident

Postby JimShedd112 » Fri Aug 14, 2015 7:59 am

I've noticed the same thing myself jasenj in terms of my own wife. Petros, let's hope your wife will soon see the light, as it were, and accept your nakedness. Good luck.

Jim Shedd
Jim Shedd
NudistGrandpa
JimShedd112
Native Resident

Postby Ramblinman » Fri Aug 14, 2015 9:31 am

jasenj1 wrote:It amazes me how often my wife will ignore or dismiss my opinion or advice but then when an outside third-party offers the same opinion or advice she will heed it.

Jesus said to them, "A prophet is not without honor except in his own town, among his relatives and in his own home."
Mark 6:4
Ramblinman
Native Resident

Postby Petros » Fri Aug 14, 2015 10:07 am

That is indeed a known phenomenon. Best illustrated by Wee Coryl, of course. But the example of a favored cousin may well remove some suspicion.
The truth, the stark naked truth, the truth without so much as a loincloth on, should surely be the investigator's sole aim - Basil Chamberlain
Petros
Native Resident

Postby jochanaan » Fri Aug 14, 2015 12:13 pm

I wonder if it's just the factor of someone else saying what we've been saying all along. "...in the mouth of two or three witnesses every word may be established." :) (Matthew 18:16)
You can live your life in fear--or you can live your life.
jochanaan
Councillor

Postby Petros » Fri Aug 14, 2015 2:23 pm

That too, In fact she now has three. What she knows of me, what she has just heard from her cousin, and somewhere in the memory banks. her sainted mother's account of skinny dipping.

We will let it work. I will say her tone when she last alluded to my CNV visitation - presented as a quirk more than a fault - was encouraging.

Meanwhile, as it is nasty hot humid today, and Herself is busy doing rearranging after our stay away of the air cnditioned main house, I get to sit here in the outer office comfortably nude in the middle of the day for once.
Petros
Native Resident

Postby jochanaan » Mon Aug 17, 2015 11:50 am

Petros wrote:...Meanwhile, as it is nasty hot humid today, and Herself is busy doing rearranging after our stay away of the air cnditioned main house, I get to sit here in the outer office comfortably nude in the middle of the day for once.

:like: :biggrin: :like:
You can live your life in fear--or you can live your life.
jochanaan
Councillor

Postby Petros » Tue Aug 18, 2015 2:21 am

If that were not enough - tonight, joking about her being a figure skater, she says, "Ah, what if I am a NUDE skater?"

Which of course she went on to say she could never be.

But for her to joke about being nude?

NOT an everyday occurrence. Or ever before that I remember.
Petros
Native Resident

Postby natman » Tue Aug 18, 2015 7:57 am

Chip, chip, chipping away and those pesky reservations. Eventually enough chips will fall off that she may give it a try. Then the rest of her reservations (and all of her clothing) will fall off naturally. :D
SON-cerely,
Nathan Powers

Get exposed to the sun, and get exposed to the Son.
natman
Mayor (Site Admin)

Postby Petros » Tue Aug 18, 2015 8:47 am

INJ fact, I tell alie. There are in the files also:
She knows about my sister's prominently hung topless photo [wish I hads talked to Dianas about it at the time]
AND an approved niece who thoroughly enjoyed going topless at a biker rally
AND a godfdaughterr at least once approved - who as a young girl could not keep clothes on for any length of time
AND a less approvbed niece known to have spent time at Mazxo Beach.

So, who knows? It would be SO good if the wall got thin enough for a break through.
Petros
Native Resident

Postby JimShedd112 » Wed Aug 19, 2015 11:36 am

Best of luck Petros. Hopefully patience will eventually pay off. Or would a more direct and confrontational approach lead to a faster resolution? I ask this as much for myself as anyone else since I'm restricted in my enjoyment of naked freedom by my wife and daughter in part due to my granddaughter's presence and their overabundance of caution she might out me.

Jim Shedd
Jim Shedd
NudistGrandpa
JimShedd112
Native Resident

Postby Petros » Wed Aug 19, 2015 12:36 pm

Of course that does happen - I heard stories in Albania, Christian families who kept mouth shut and actions hidden around the childtrn because if say the teacher heard there were dread consequences.

Here - make haste sofly sofly catchee monkey - I have watched her a long time and I can't take her by storm.
Petros
Native Resident

Return to Why would anyone want to be nude, anyway?