Questions about children in nude families

We hear a lot of talk about harming children nowadays. Doesn't exposing them to nudity in the home (and elsewhere) give them a warped outlook on life?<P>Only Native and Permanent Residents may post here.

Moderators: jochanaan, MatthewNeal, jimmy, natman, Senior Moderator, Moderators

Postby Desert Hiker » Fri Dec 08, 2006 6:32 am

I could not agree more--there is no better way to pass the time on a trip, than to have a chat with your neighbor. Likewise, nothing is more boring to me, than to be on a long airplane, or bus ride, and the only passenger next to me has their nose buried deep in a book--and any attempts at communication only result in short grunts, or monosyllabic words :roll: :? Clearly the DO NOT DISTURB sign is displayed, and I respect that--much to my chagrin.

However that is more the exception than the rule, as I have cracked the shell of some pretty tough nuts, and we enjoyed our trip together, which seemed all too short--and has even worked into a witnessing situation more times than not. 8)
Peace In Christ, Sam

Naked I came from my mother's womb, and naked I will depart...--Job
Desert Hiker
Councillor

Postby LivingFree » Sat Dec 09, 2006 2:50 am

Desert Hiker wrote:Likewise, nothing is more boring to me, than to be on a long airplane, or bus ride, and the only passenger next to me has their nose buried deep in a book--and any attempts at communication only result in short grunts, or monosyllabic words :roll: :? Clearly the DO NOT DISTURB sign is displayed, and I respect that--much to my chagrin.

On the other hand, I've been on the "Do Not Disturb" side of that sign all too often on plane trips, often when I had to get some reading done before arriving at my destination, or needed a nap, or just some much-needed down time. But I have also have plenty of pleasant conversations. But the truth is, travel has most often been very tiring for me. Thankfully now, it's mainly via our own van, and at our speed and leisure. :)
LivingFree

Postby Jon-Marc » Sat Dec 09, 2006 11:39 am

I'm the same as LivingFree. I very much dislike having someone persist in talking "constantly" when I don't want to talk or listen. I've been on the receiving end of many a talker who had absolutely nothing to say, but that didn't stop them from boring me until I felt like climbing the wall. One of my brothers was like that. He could talk anyone to sleep. :lol:
The Righteousness of Christ--the ONLY clothing I need.
Jon-Marc
Native Resident

Previous

Return to What about the children?