Evolving Attitude/Interest in Naturism

Are there any other issues that bother you about nudism / naturism not covered above? How can it be Christian? Other? Any question is acceptable, just keep the conversation courteous and respectful.<P>Only Residents and higher may post here.

Moderators: jochanaan, MatthewNeal, jimmy, natman, Senior Moderator, Moderators

Re: Evolving Attitude/Interest in Naturism

Postby nudie66 » Tue Feb 27, 2018 7:56 am

Maverick wrote:I was enjoying me some Beethoven earlier this afternoon. His Pastorale Symphony, to be precise.

Oh yes... Walt Disney used that composition in his 1940 film, Fantasia, and used male and female centuars for his storyline. I have a documentary of that film, where the animators were discussing what they were allowed to "show" and what they couldn't!

https://mbaile27.files.wordpress.com/2014/10/fantasia-disneyscreencaps-com-5826-1.jpg

(I haven't found a way to post a photo directly into a message here, although lots of other people have... what's the secret?)
I transfer camcorder tapes & other family memories to DVD. http://prosservideodubs.com/
nudie66
Native Resident

Postby Ramblinman » Tue Feb 27, 2018 9:46 am

Here's how I suggest doing it:

Ramblinman
Native Resident

Postby Maverick » Tue Feb 27, 2018 8:36 pm

nudie66 wrote:
Maverick wrote:I was enjoying me some Beethoven earlier this afternoon. His Pastorale Symphony, to be precise.

Oh yes... Walt Disney used that composition in his 1940 film, Fantasia, and used male and female centuars for his storyline. I have a documentary of that film, where the animators were discussing what they were allowed to "show" and what they couldn't!

https://mbaile27.files.wordpress.com/2014/10/fantasia-disneyscreencaps-com-5826-1.jpg

(I haven't found a way to post a photo directly into a message here, although lots of other people have... what's the secret?)

There's a nudity/naturist connection to Beethoven's 6th?! Did not know that! We should have a "Six Degrees to Naturism" kind of game and classify media... :D

Ramblinman's writeup is spot-on and the method I use.
In nuditate veritas.
Maverick
Native Resident

Postby Ramblinman » Wed Feb 28, 2018 1:00 pm

Maverick wrote:...Ramblinman's writeup is spot-on and the method I use.

Thanks for the compliment on the method.
There is one other method that takes longer, but might be worth the trouble:
Take the additional step of copying a photo to your own gallery on this forum and linking from there, rather than the original site.
Web links have a way of disappearing on us.

As for the Disney art: Looks a little off to see breasts without nipples, but I understand the Disney artists' dilemma: anatomically correct versus politically correct.
Ramblinman
Native Resident

Postby nudie66 » Thu Mar 01, 2018 8:44 am

Ramblinman wrote:As for the Disney art: Looks a little off to see breasts without nipples, but I understand the Disney artists' dilemma: anatomically correct versus politically correct.

Surprisingly, later on in the same film, the animators did show nipples, but it was to depict female demons during the "Night on Bald Mountain" scene near the end of the film:

I transfer camcorder tapes & other family memories to DVD. http://prosservideodubs.com/
nudie66
Native Resident

Postby Maverick » Sat Mar 03, 2018 8:34 pm

nudie66 wrote:
Ramblinman wrote:As for the Disney art: Looks a little off to see breasts without nipples, but I understand the Disney artists' dilemma: anatomically correct versus politically correct.

Surprisingly, later on in the same film, the animators did show nipples, but it was to depict female demons during the "Night on Bald Mountain" scene near the end of the film:

Maybe there's a reason why my parents wouldn't let me see Fantasia... or why there aren't (to my knowledge) any themed rides about it at Disneyland/world!
In nuditate veritas.
Maverick
Native Resident

Postby natman » Tue Mar 06, 2018 6:18 pm

Maverick wrote:Maybe there's a reason why my parents wouldn't let me see Fantasia... or why there aren't (to my knowledge) any themed rides about it at Disneyland/world!

Well, probably not a GOOD reason. :? :D
SON-cerely,
Nathan Powers

Get exposed to the sun, and get exposed to the Son.
natman
Mayor (Site Admin)

Previous

Return to Struggling with nudism / naturism