Inability to get naked time!

Are there any other issues that bother you about nudism / naturism not covered above? How can it be Christian? Other? Any question is acceptable, just keep the conversation courteous and respectful.<P>Only Residents and higher may post here.

Moderators: jochanaan, MatthewNeal, jimmy, natman, Senior Moderator, Moderators

Inability to get naked time!

Postby baldguyseattle » Mon Apr 19, 2010 2:06 am

I am wondering if any of you experience this. I live in a apartment in rainy Seattle. Because of that, I only tend to be naked at night in bed or when the curtains are closed. In the daytime, I want to let the light in. However, I am on the 2nd floor of a apartment building. So to be naked when I am craving sunlight would mean that all could see into my apartment. Of course, it would casue problems in my apartment. I so wish that I could just be naked in my apartment and not suffer consequences!
baldguyseattle
Permanent Resident

Re: Inability to get naked time!

Postby dby » Mon Apr 19, 2010 2:55 am

They sell that mirrored Mylar film that sticks to glass. It only blocks a bit of light, but from the outside it turns your window into a mirror so that no one can see in. The drawback is that at night you can't see out either.
dby
Native Resident

Postby jochanaan » Mon Apr 19, 2010 4:41 pm

dby wrote:...The drawback is that at night you can't see out either.
Which is true of all windows if the lights are on. :) But of course, at night there's no sunlight to let in. 8)

I live in a studio condominium on the lowest floor of the building, and I have checked from outside to see how much I could see in during the day if I left my blinds half-opened. The answer is, not much. :D You have to get pretty close to see in at all. But if there are children around, I close the blinds or get dressed; they're likely to look out of simple curiosity, and I don't want to take any chances on their parents' reaction. :shock:
You can live your life in fear--or you can live your life.
jochanaan
Councillor

Postby natman » Tue Apr 20, 2010 12:55 pm

One of the drawbacks of apartment living.

The best thing I could recommend is to find different lodging, such as a single story apartment or condo with a private patio, or a house or cabin with a yard.
SON-cerely,
Nathan Powers

Get exposed to the sun, and get exposed to the Son.
natman
Mayor (Site Admin)

Postby robbbie » Tue Apr 20, 2010 8:55 pm

Or perhaps rent a house with a fenced yard
robbbie
Permanent Resident

Postby Jon-Marc » Wed Apr 21, 2010 2:14 pm

jochanaan wrote: But if there are children around, I close the blinds or get dressed; they're likely to look out of simple curiosity, and I don't want to take any chances on their parents' reaction. :shock:

That's wise considering what happened to me when a boy looked in my window and saw me nude. That's something I don't care to experience again.
The Righteousness of Christ--the ONLY clothing I need.
Jon-Marc
Native Resident

Return to Struggling with nudism / naturism