What have you done "naturally" lately?

This is the place for your stories, testimonials, naturist humor (in good taste), family concerns, and other issues, as you help each other understand God's will for you.<P>Only Residents and higher may post here.

Moderators: jochanaan, MatthewNeal, jimmy, natman, Senior Moderator, Moderators

Re: What have you done "naturally" lately?

Postby Bare_Truth » Sun Jan 06, 2019 11:14 am

At last the cold streak of weather broke and yesterday afternoon when we returned from church activities we had taken part in, over in Springfield, at about 2:00 pm the temperatures were about 48F (9C)in the shade and about 64 F (18C) in the sun with essentially 0 wind speed. As soon as the car was unloaded, It was off with the clothes, out the door, across the field, and into the woods. There were a few brief naturist excursions prior to that, this year, but this was the first really good one, and I have now checked off my ""at least one naturist excurision each month of the year!" utterly arbitrary traditionl for January 2019. And it was a "so very nice and sunny naturist excursion! :D

As I returned to the house from my woods and fields Naturist rambling, I heard the wailing of a scared small dog. Upond investigation I found a small puppy backed into a corner formed at the back of the garage where the wall meets to form an inward angle with the north wall of the house. The pup was scared and had taken up a defensive position and was wailing in hopes of getting aid. As the pup was scared I went and got my wife because she is the one gifted with the ability to charm and calm animals and besides, puppies have sharp little claws and I was not well protected should the puppy panic and struggle If I picked it up. The pup trusted her immediately and calmed down when she picked it up, cuddled it, and spoke soothingly to it, and she could then hand it to me. We took it inside and gave it a littel bit of food and a small bowl of milk and the pup was then content to let us pick her up and cuddle her. Then she only sounded off if we left her alone. A few phone calls and we verified that she was from next door and Diane met with the woman from next door halfway between on the road to get the pup back to its home.

As we are located in a rural area, I am still puzzled how such a small pup got so far away from home all on her own.

So in my first naturist excursion in a week or more we got to do a good kind deed as well as enjoy the weather. :angel1:
I never met anyone that I could not learn something from.
Bare_Truth
Native Resident

Postby JimShedd112 » Sun Jan 06, 2019 12:13 pm

A great story Bare_Truth. I’m glad all worked out well for both your naked outdoor excursion and safe return of your neighbor’s pup.

Jim
Jim Shedd
NudistGrandpa
JimShedd112
Native Resident

Postby Bare_Truth » Mon Jan 07, 2019 5:30 pm

[url][/url][]OH YEAH ! THAT'S A LOT MORE BETTER !!! :biggrin:
Sp O got up this morning about 7:54 and I looked out the sliding glass door and it was 100% overcast and the Trees and bamboo were thrashing around wildly........ But then I looked at my indoor and outdoor thermometers and surprise suprise !!! both the sunny side and shady side thermometers were showing 62 F (17 C) The wind was about 10 MPH gusting to 30 MPH. (16 Kph gusting to 48 Kph) but I slid back the door and stuck my nose out and Decided, Not so bad, this could be enjoyable. By Noon most of the sky had cleared and it had warmed up to 70 F (21C)and the wind had abated to gentle 5 MPH ( 8KPH) and the sun felt warm and gentle on my skin. So it was "Off With the Clothes" and out for a liesurly woods wander. It may be early January but if this insn't early Spring...... It will do until something closer comes along :biggrin: ..... OK, are you getting jealous yet ????? and if not jealous then how about thankful that we are getting signs of the approaching naturist weather? Hopefully this will get thoughts warming up for a spring get to gether churning againd and Ideas of planning it. (See at:http://www.cnvillage.org/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=6598 for when these possibilites for something arranged at my place were last discussed. Of course It doesn't have to be at my place.... Plausibly the couple who bought MoNature Man's 112 acres would have an interest, but the drawback the gravel roads there and the low water crossing of the stream there could offer a vagurary at that time of the year. the road to my place probably has more reliable credentials as an "All Weather Gravel road and only the last 0.6 miles are gravel the most traveled way and there are 3 routes from pavement to my driveway and all of the locations thereafter well drained
( except the north lawn) So my place is pretty well suited tshould there be substantial rain before the event.
I never met anyone that I could not learn something from.
Bare_Truth
Native Resident

Previous

Return to General conversation about nudism / naturism