What have you done "naturally" lately?

This is the place for your stories, testimonials, naturist humor (in good taste), family concerns, and other issues, as you help each other understand God's will for you.<P>Only Residents and higher may post here.

Moderators: jochanaan, MatthewNeal, jimmy, natman, Senior Moderator, Moderators

Re: What have you done "naturally" lately?

Postby Bare_Truth » Sun Jan 06, 2019 11:14 am

At last the cold streak of weather broke and yesterday afternoon when we returned from church activities we had taken part in, over in Springfield, at about 2:00 pm the temperatures were about 48F (9C)in the shade and about 64 F (18C) in the sun with essentially 0 wind speed. As soon as the car was unloaded, It was off with the clothes, out the door, across the field, and into the woods. There were a few brief naturist excursions prior to that, this year, but this was the first really good one, and I have now checked off my ""at least one naturist excurision each month of the year!" utterly arbitrary traditionl for January 2019. And it was a "so very nice and sunny naturist excursion! :D

As I returned to the house from my woods and fields Naturist rambling, I heard the wailing of a scared small dog. Upond investigation I found a small puppy backed into a corner formed at the back of the garage where the wall meets to form an inward angle with the north wall of the house. The pup was scared and had taken up a defensive position and was wailing in hopes of getting aid. As the pup was scared I went and got my wife because she is the one gifted with the ability to charm and calm animals and besides, puppies have sharp little claws and I was not well protected should the puppy panic and struggle If I picked it up. The pup trusted her immediately and calmed down when she picked it up, cuddled it, and spoke soothingly to it, and she could then hand it to me. We took it inside and gave it a littel bit of food and a small bowl of milk and the pup was then content to let us pick her up and cuddle her. Then she only sounded off if we left her alone. A few phone calls and we verified that she was from next door and Diane met with the woman from next door halfway between on the road to get the pup back to its home.

As we are located in a rural area, I am still puzzled how such a small pup got so far away from home all on her own.

So in my first naturist excursion in a week or more we got to do a good kind deed as well as enjoy the weather. :angel1:
I never met anyone that I could not learn something from.
Bare_Truth
Native Resident

Postby JimShedd112 » Sun Jan 06, 2019 12:13 pm

A great story Bare_Truth. I’m glad all worked out well for both your naked outdoor excursion and safe return of your neighbor’s pup.

Jim
Jim Shedd
NudistGrandpa
JimShedd112
Native Resident

Postby Bare_Truth » Mon Jan 07, 2019 5:30 pm

[url][/url][]OH YEAH ! THAT'S A LOT MORE BETTER !!! :biggrin:
Sp O got up this morning about 7:54 and I looked out the sliding glass door and it was 100% overcast and the Trees and bamboo were thrashing around wildly........ But then I looked at my indoor and outdoor thermometers and surprise suprise !!! both the sunny side and shady side thermometers were showing 62 F (17 C) The wind was about 10 MPH gusting to 30 MPH. (16 Kph gusting to 48 Kph) but I slid back the door and stuck my nose out and Decided, Not so bad, this could be enjoyable. By Noon most of the sky had cleared and it had warmed up to 70 F (21C)and the wind had abated to gentle 5 MPH ( 8KPH) and the sun felt warm and gentle on my skin. So it was "Off With the Clothes" and out for a liesurly woods wander. It may be early January but if this insn't early Spring...... It will do until something closer comes along :biggrin: ..... OK, are you getting jealous yet ????? and if not jealous then how about thankful that we are getting signs of the approaching naturist weather? Hopefully this will get thoughts warming up for a spring get to gether churning againd and Ideas of planning it. (See at:http://www.cnvillage.org/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=6598 for when these possibilites for something arranged at my place were last discussed. Of course It doesn't have to be at my place.... Plausibly the couple who bought MoNature Man's 112 acres would have an interest, but the drawback the gravel roads there and the low water crossing of the stream there could offer a vagurary at that time of the year. the road to my place probably has more reliable credentials as an "All Weather Gravel road and only the last 0.6 miles are gravel the most traveled way and there are 3 routes from pavement to my driveway and all of the locations thereafter well drained
( except the north lawn) So my place is pretty well suited tshould there be substantial rain before the event.
Bare_Truth
Native Resident

Postby Bare_Truth » Mon Jan 21, 2019 1:10 pm

I suppose I should sub-title this post as:

----- MY LIFE AS A HOUSE NUDIE-----

My justification for this sub title lies in the fact that upon rising yesterday morning and checking my outdoor thermometer the temperature was 11F (-12C) and today the reading was 18F (-8C) which is actually worse today verses yesterday when you factor in the wind gusts of 26 to32 mph (42 to 51 Kph) to produce corresponding to wind Chills at those times of-12 to-1 F.

Alas the forgoing conditions have temporally reduced my nudityness to an indoor activity. Fortunately I do not need today to meet my arbitrary quota of at least 1 day with a nude excursion each month of the year.

So I AM FINDING MYSELF INDOORS LOOKING AT MY ENTIRELY ICED OVER WIND-SWEPT POND AND HAPPILY COMFORTABLY NUDELY ENJOYING THE WARMTH OF MY CENTRALLY HEATED RURALLY LOCATED HOME on the Ozark Plateau of Missouri. Feeling a bit of sympathy for the Heron and the Canada Geese for whom I can only offer skating rather than swimming facilities and none of the usual fish snacks. So it is that I have supposed I should title this post as:
----- MY LIFE AS A HOUSE NUDIE-----

Fortunately, for this January ,I no longer needy to meet my arbitrary quota of at least 1 day with a nude excursion each month of the year.

So, as I said, I AM FINDING MYSELF INDOORS LOOKING AT MY ENTIRELY ICED OVER WIND-SWEPT POND AND AM HAPPILY, COMFORTABLY, NUDELY, ENJOYING THE WARMTH OF MY CENTRALLY HEATED RURALLY LOCATED HOME on the Ozark Plateau of Missouri...But I am Feeling a bit of sympathy for the Heron and the Canada Geese for whom, today I can only offer skating rather than swimming facilities and none of the usual fish snacks.

On the other hand the winter birds (Cardinals, Jays, Junkos, sparrows, and the occasional red breasted wood peckers are operating on a "business as usual" basis; as my wife has loaded the bird feeder and strewn the usual "ground feeding area" with bird seed and cat food kibbles and the customary feeding frenzieY has begun. The driveway and the gravel road which are adjacent are clear enough of snow and ice so that the birds can replenish their gizzards with grit.

If the supply of cat food sounds incongrous, that stuff has a high oil & fat content that the birds need for heat generation, especially the larger birds. The Cat is a great advocate of the old saw , "You are what you eat!" !!! The the birds, however , have benefited from the fact that the bit of snow we have had, has flattened down the grass. Across a flat open field of bright whiteness with no grass as cover for a sneak attack, it is devilishly hard for a fiendish, coal black cat to achieve a sneak attack !!! :hairy: :toofunny:
Bare_Truth
Native Resident

Postby JimShedd112 » Mon Jan 21, 2019 10:50 pm

Great report Bare_Truth. I really enjoyed the humor and description you used to describe the scene. Stay warm indoors and enjoy being naked and free.

It’s been since last Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday but on those two afternoons I was able to sit on the west facing balcony of my room overlooking the Gulf of Mexico at Panama City Beach, Florida fully nude while working on my lines-free tan. On Tuesday I awaited my son and daughter-in-law to arrive from Las Vegas. I’m here to bury my mother last Thursday morning and to help my son and DIL dispose of her possessions since they inherited the land and items on it. I’ll be here ‘til I depart Thursday. They will leave Friday. The weather has been unfit for sunbathing, nude or otherwise, and we’ve been too busy anyway.

Yesterday morning was cold due to wind but warmed up nicely. Though this morning was actually colder there wasn’t wind and so the temperature actually felt warmer. I saw frost on the windshield for the first time in I don’t recall when. I’m cozilynude all the time in the room.

Jim

Jim
Jim Shedd
NudistGrandpa
JimShedd112
Native Resident

Postby webmeister » Wed Jan 23, 2019 11:34 am

Sorry to hear of your solemn times Jim, take care while there, be safe and God bless you in the journey.
Live - Love - Laugh
Have Fun!
webmeister
Native Resident

Postby JimShedd112 » Wed Jan 23, 2019 6:40 pm

Thank you webmeister. I just visited Mom and Dad’s graves probably for the last time since I’ll head home tomorrow. They’re both at peace now.

Jim
Jim Shedd
NudistGrandpa
JimShedd112
Native Resident

Postby Bare_Truth » Mon Feb 04, 2019 1:33 pm

Springtime is one of the 4 Seasons
I much prefer to judge the seasons by the prevailing weather than by the solstices and equinoxes, and so it was that yesterday that I was inclined to judge that I was experiencing springtime here on the ozark plateau and it was georgeous weather the afternoon temperatures were in the range of 68 to 79 F, (20-25C) with a gentle fairly steady breeze. This has been typical now that the artic air mass pulled out of the region about 3 or so days ago, and maybe yester day was even a little better, so it was very definitely to call it spring weather. So if we were going to have some spring I was wondering what would be a good thing to do and having brought the car out of the basement after performing a tire patching activity so it would have 4 instead of 3 tires that would hold air, and we live on a gravel road that is oft muddy at this time of they year it occurred to me it would be nice if the car was clean also (my wife's preferred condition for the car and a lovely time to wash the car without getting my clothes muddy. Conveniently I installed hot and cold frost proof faucets on the back wall of the house for year round use. which provided me with a source of slightly warmed water because while the air and breeze were conducive to going au naturel, the conditions were not conducive to spraying cold water around everywhere.
190203_Spring_Car_Wash.jpg
Left click for larger view and better resolution

-- The upper left frame show the situation as I approached to assault the patina of mud which was coating the car.
-- The upper rightshows the first stages of cleaning on the drivers_Front
-- The lower left shows the the less convenient position one must take while cleaning the lower edges of the car which were mos muddied
-- The lower right shows the corrective action needed after making the mistake of not realizing how wet the slope that was selected for the washing activity because it would drain well. as it seemes that gentle though the slope was the car could not climb it and being front wheel drive it threw mud all along the flanks. but fortunately as the mud was soupy wet it only required a quick spraying off to completely remove the mud from the already wet car completely.

Having gotten a nice set of pictures so I could explain my most recent naturist doings, I moved the car to a suitable clean parking place and went and brought in the sport utility 4wd and cleaned it up too. After dealing with that one there was still too much of the beautiful afternoon weather left so I went for a 1/2 mile walk on my woodland trails before supper. With weather like this after a week or two dominated by polar air I needed as much time to get shed of the winter that has been just mostly cold into the single digits (some of them negative) and did not even give us some snow to play in.

As I write this the temperature outdoors is 64F (Nude Car Washing17.8 C) again today so I think I will go enjoy a bit more of this before lunch, while this weather still is holding. And for the rest of you who have not yet gotten spring weather, Hang on, it's a commin! :biggrin:
Bare_Truth
Native Resident

Postby JimShedd112 » Mon Feb 04, 2019 4:10 pm

Bare_Truth, I’m glad you’re enjoying Spring-like temperatures and hope they’ll continue so you may enjoy more opportunities to enjoy the outdoors naked and free.

Jim
Jim Shedd
NudistGrandpa
JimShedd112
Native Resident

Postby Bare_Truth » Tue Feb 05, 2019 12:56 pm

JimShedd112 wrote:Bare_Truth, I’m glad you’re enjoying Spring-like temperatures and hope they’ll continue so you may enjoy more opportunities to enjoy the outdoors naked and free.
Jim

Alas ........ Here it is a mere two days later and the temperature is back down to 35 F (1.8 C) accompanied with a slight breeze and Led grey featureless overcast as far as the eye can see. I am longing for consistant partly cloudy to sunny skies instead of this depressing cold overcast that dominates the majority of the days now. I have had a few days in which to enjoy better weather and I got out last week with the tractor and rotary tiller and had at the garden (we have a wire worm problem here and churning up the soil with subsoil plow and rotary tiller is supposed to help the intermittant freeze-thaw to penetrate deeper and kill off more of that pest). By keeping the soil looser and more open the water penetration goes deeper to get the soil moisture deep, (the subsoil plow runs as much as 28 inches deep at present soil conditions, but a subsoil plow does not invert the soil and bury the top soil, and does a great job of knocking loose large rocks and bringing them to the surface for removal and also protects tilage implements from rock damage. My garden areas are nearly rock free now and I have plenty of rocks available for use to fill soft spots in roadways and filling Gabions:
{ If you are unfamilliar with those see at:
https://www.gabion1.com/
https://www.farmshow.com/a_article.php?submit_search=1&keywords1=Rock%20corner%20posts&aid=22820&aid_previous=24899&aid_next=20863&page_num=1&nav_previous=1&nav_next=1 et. al. }

As I have now digressed into gardening / Land management I think you can guess where I would like to be expending my nude time in addition to simple recreational activities. Hopefully those recreational activities will allow me to share social time this year with fellow naturrists and their families here on my 20 rural acres: camping, fishing & woods walking & the like
Bare_Truth
Native Resident

Postby Bare_Truth » Fri Feb 08, 2019 7:21 pm

Well I did not do this one exactly nude but close.

First the back story.
This hanging on bit of winter has given us a string of mostly indoor days with depressing lead gray cold breezy days and I was really neading some outdoor days. So when it got as good as it was going to get I decided I would take some outdoor meditative time time walking in the woods. It was marginally suitable for a nude walk but the margin was thin and changable so when I went out, I kept my bath robe on just to deal with the variable breeze. I was haming a little problem with my quadraceps because I had over used them doing a bunch of squat labor that had left them rather sore. and to make matters worse I discovered that a cortico-steroid for a skin condition i had, only made the muscle pain in the 4 quadraceps muscles on the front of each thigh about twice as bad. Not horrible but about twice as bad! Slightly impaired as I was I thoughtto take along a walkie talkie I had (just in case) The walkie talkie actually works better than a cell phone around here. So I was out and about. The bath robe took the nip out of the breeze and the air was pleasant, my mood was lifting, Having gone all the way to the back of the property and almost back to the front I had logged about a half mile and was feeling pretty good about this walk and when I was where the breeze was not gusting I would let my robe flutter in the wind and it was an adequate substitute for being nude and it was stimulating, and not unpleasant :) .

I happened to come upon a small branch across the trail the larger end was around 5 or 6 inches in diameter and it was about 6 feet long. As it was very crooked one would have to lift one's foot about 12 inches high to step over the branch, and standing on one foot at a time climbing over with some key leg muscles stiff and sore and not fully responsive did not seem wise. Accordingly I opted for picking up the branch and tossing it on an adjacent small brush pile. That operation was going rather well until I realized that the heavy end of the branch had off balanced me and as you might guess I fell over. By landing on the edge of the brush pile from a somewhat bent over position , what impact there was was trivial. However there was this slight rotary slipping sensation under my right foot an a twinge of minor pain. As the twinge was quite minor, I was thinking, "Oh bummer I will be impaired with a slight sprain for a few days'. My assessment quickly changed when I tried to stand back up and found that I could not, I reassessed my diagnosis when I found that it was exceedilnly difficult to even atttempt to stand, although the pain was not all that great. I was now at the other end of the dam from the house a mere 100 yards or soaway. so I took out the walkie talkie and called my wife and explained my dilemma and asked her to bring my walking staff and to come and assist my return to the house.

While I was waiting I reassessed and decided I should try to stand up before she arrived. The pain was trivial so long I did not try to struggle to my feet. So I crawled about 20 feet to a couple of moderately small trees and pulled myself back upright. My wife arrived shortly and we proceeded to start our hobble back to the house. About half way back ,I sent her ahead to get an ice bag filled
while I continued to hobble with the staff at a slow pace.

Using the ice and some pain pills later and after supper I got in bed for the night. The next day the pain was sufficient that I figured the pain of the sprain was sufficient that I should have it properly looked at and after binding it with an ace bandage I hobbled to the car and my wife drove me to the doctor's office. It turns out it was not a mild strain after all, and did need some attention because it was an actually an OUTRIGHT BREAK ! It seems that the fibula (the smaller bone) had broken the lower end completely off with a helical facture which was brought about by that twisting motion I mentioned feeling as my foot slipped on the mud. Good news, where some can be found, the ends of the break had not separated and the two pices were in the correct place.

I HAD BROKEN MY FREAKING LEG ! , AND THAT WILL PUT A SERIOUS CRIMP IN MY ACTIVITIES FOR ABOUT A MONTH !
Bare_Truth
Native Resident

Postby RMOlson » Fri Feb 08, 2019 8:21 pm

Bare_Truth, So sorry to hear that! Prayers for a quick recovery.

We had several warm days and I was able to enjoy the sun on my deck and of course my usual time in the home gym everyday.
RMOlson
Native Resident

Postby JimShedd112 » Fri Feb 08, 2019 9:21 pm

Bare_Truth, I too am sorry about the broken bone. An ex coworker of mine actually broke his ankle once at work while walking down stairs. He slipped and hit the wall in front of him. He then walked on down and to the Security Booth where he filled out an accident report then went to a clinic where the break was diagnosed. Obviously broken bones are not always unbearable. As a kid I remember a young adult with a withered arm who’d broken it in a swimming accident and never had the break set, though I don’t know why. I’m certainly glad you had the injury attended to.

RM, glad you were able to enjoy some time indoors and out comfortably nude. My nude time has all been indoors lately, sleeping, ontge computer upon awakening, and tanning at a salon my daughter and I have joined. We’ve spent some limited nude time together examining each other’s tans and trying to figure out how to eliminate the tan lines under our butts and the creases in my groin where the legs and lower pelvis meet. We both want all-over tabs with no lines.

Jim
Jim Shedd
NudistGrandpa
JimShedd112
Native Resident

Postby Bare_Truth » Sat Feb 16, 2019 3:12 pm

JimShedd112 wrote:. We’ve spent some limited nude time together examining each other’s tans and trying to figure out how to eliminate the tan lines under our butts and the creases in my groin where the legs and lower pelvis meet. We both want all-over tabs with no lines.
Jim

Well that should just boil down to eliminate the shadow zones. Women with substantial breasts (or men with substantial gynocomastia) tend to have this sort of problem under their breasts. When remaining vertical, the flesh there tends to create a closed fold there so laying flat on one's back in the sun is sometimes all that is necessary to expose that zone to the tanning rays of the sun, but beware if the tan is already well developed elsewhere as it is easy to tan this enfolded zone too much and acquire a localized burn which can become highly irritated burn while folded and sweaty. As for the "Under Buns" I probably can't be much help there unless standing on your head or hanging by your heels appeals to you. Maybe if you could acquire one of those "teeter tables" that would let you lay in a head down position and using just a "head low" (say maybe 30 40 45 degrees "head down" position to open the "sub bun" fold to the sunshine, however special care for the protection of adjacent delicate sun may need to brovided. Another approach for the sub bun fold would be to prop the feet high with the head away from the sun position in the sky. (early morning or late afternoon would probably be best) but one would be likely to draw attention as a "Crazy Nudist". Of courst a whit sand volly ball court might help a bit if you are up to a few hours of volley ball each day. It might even be of use for the under breast fold not to mention providing a lot of aerobic exercise. :biggrin:

As for such under fold light zones I tend to experience those while gardening in the spring and get some light zones on the backs of my thighs all the way to the back of my knee.
Bare_Truth
Native Resident

Postby JimShedd112 » Sat Feb 16, 2019 6:13 pm

Yep, those white zones are hard to get rid of but my daughter has done well. My sub bun areas are tanning but I’ve got an area, either inside thigh, behind my testicles which is proving a bit more challenging. My daughter told me it looks like I’m wearing a thong in that area. I plan to keep trying to find a way(s) to smooth it out so hopefully tgere’ll Be zero tan lines.
Jim
JimShedd112
Native Resident

PreviousNext

Return to General conversation about nudism / naturism