What have you done "naturally" lately?

This is the place for your stories, testimonials, naturist humor (in good taste), family concerns, and other issues, as you help each other understand God's will for you.<P>Only Residents and higher may post here.

Moderators: jochanaan, MatthewNeal, jimmy, natman, Senior Moderator, Moderators

Re: What have you done "naturally" lately?

Postby natman » Mon Aug 17, 2020 2:52 pm

I worked out in the back yard all weekend, trimming bushes (some with a chainsaw), picking weeds, repairing our fence. We did our Bible study and ate breakfast and lunch both days. We even got a little sunbathing in. Typical weekend.
SON-cerely,
Nathan Powers

Get exposed to the sun, and get exposed to the Son.
natman
Mayor (Site Admin)

Postby Jim » Fri Sep 11, 2020 6:24 am

It's been cooler. Most weekdays I garden naturally in our semi-remote garden. Maybe did that just one day this past week. So I was naturally attired mostly just in bed and the first hour or so after getting up, and shortly before bed. I generally urinate on our compost pile outside after getting undressed at bedtime for a little outdoor naked time; it's dark enough that I feel private enough in our open backyard.
Jim
Native Resident

Postby Larryk1052 » Tue Feb 02, 2021 11:30 am

Well I use my outdoor hot tub almost every day, sometimes twice, and of course I am nude. Winter is the best season for hot tubbing especially after a snow. I love to walk out onto my deck naked (oh, I live in the woods so privacy is no problem). This morning it was in the mid twenties and there was about a half inch of snow for my bare feet to walk through. Just love the hot cold contrast. Hoping for a 3 to 4 inch snow so I can do a naked snow angel. Yep!! Naked snow angel is on the naturist bucket list.

I also feed my dog and cat every morning in the nude, no matter the weather. Warm weather is the most enjoyable, but doing in the nude when it’s cold, snowy, rainy is just a positive act of defiance and my way of not letting the weather keep me from enjoying nudism.
Larry in Kentucky

"Nude" just means barefoot all over.
Larryk1052
Native Resident

Postby Larryk1052 » Sun Feb 07, 2021 10:55 am

Well yesterday I did some nude interior painting at a house I am getting ready to sell, and this morning I used the hot tub. It was 22 degrees out with a slight breeze. It was invigorating. ☃️
Larry in Kentucky

Larryk1052
Native Resident

Postby MountainDog » Wed Feb 10, 2021 8:50 pm

I can usually lay out in my backyard nude. I often am able to lay out in any temp above 44 degrees with no wind.

I also usually do a nude walk along my back of house every morning as part of my wake up routine. this is even in temps to the teens and twenties, obviously a very brief event!
MountainDog
Permanent Resident

Postby Larryk1052 » Thu Feb 11, 2021 7:37 am

MountainDog wrote:I can usually lay out in my backyard nude. I often am able to lay out in any temp above 44 degrees with no wind.

I also usually do a nude walk along my back of house every morning as part of my wake up routine. this is even in temps to the teens and twenties, obviously a very brief event!

Glad I am not the only odd ball who enjoys braving the cold while nude. I once spent an hour outside nude when it was a balmy 32 degrees F.
Larry in Kentucky

Larryk1052
Native Resident

Postby Larryk1052 » Thu Feb 18, 2021 10:41 am

Well today as usual I spent some naked time in the hot tub; then I checked off a nude bucket list item. I did a naked snow angel. It was a cool 25 degrees F. There is a picture in the gallery.
Larry in Kentucky

Larryk1052
Native Resident

Postby webmeister » Thu Feb 18, 2021 2:27 pm

Larryk1052 wrote:Well today as usual I spent some naked time in the hot tub; then I checked off a nude bucket list item. I did a naked snow angel. It was a cool 25 degrees F. There is a picture in the gallery.

That hurts just thinking about it - but I would try it :D
Live - Love - Laugh
Have Fun!
webmeister
Native Resident

Postby Larryk1052 » Thu Feb 18, 2021 3:54 pm

It didn’t hurt, but it was icy cold for sure. It was fun.

So what have the rest of the members of this forum done naturally lately???
Larry in Kentucky

Larryk1052
Native Resident

Postby Jim » Tue Apr 06, 2021 6:32 am

Yesterday I planted potatoes and watered the leeks and onions I planted on Saturday at our "Canal Farm", which is along the Hennepin Canal, and remote enough it is unlikely anyone could see me.
Jim
Native Resident

Previous

Return to General conversation about nudism / naturism