Daily dress code

This is the place for your stories, testimonials, naturist humor (in good taste), family concerns, and other issues, as you help each other understand God's will for you.<P>Only Residents and higher may post here.

Moderators: jochanaan, MatthewNeal, jimmy, natman, Senior Moderator, Moderators

Daily dress code

Postby nudist2011 » Thu May 25, 2017 3:06 am

My daily dress code is barefoot and nude 24/7 in the apartment. Am I the only one or ate there others.

Fred
I'm a Methodist nudist. Became a nudist April 6, 2011
nudist2011
Native Resident

Re: Daily dress code

Postby jasenj1 » Thu May 25, 2017 6:43 am

My dress code is:
* Nude from waking up until my family stirs (depending on temperature)
* Slacks & button up shirt to go work for The Man
* Boxers & T-shirt at home with the family
jasenj1
Native Resident

Postby DaveT » Thu May 25, 2017 6:57 am

Nude in bed usually, and frequently while reading the writings of apostles and prophets in the morning. But since there are those around who would be horrified if I appeared nude, I put something on to go about things close to the buildings. What I put on depends on the weather and temperature mostly, from light mesh shorts when it's hot to full insulation when it's cold. But once I leave the immediate vicinity of the buildings for work back on the property, it's nude all the time then. (other than cold weather when some insulation is required) Just footwear for protection from the hazards of the land, which is thorns galore of many species. The more we get into spring the browner I get from getting sun exposure. My mid summer I'll probably be quite dark, but it takes time, I don't tan fast and I don't sunburn easy.
DaveT
Native Resident

Postby New_Adventurer » Thu May 25, 2017 8:54 am

You are not alone.
New_Adventurer
Native Resident

Postby JimShedd112 » Thu May 25, 2017 9:24 am

Like you Jasen and Dave, I sleep nude and remain so until other family members begin to stir, particularly my wife and granddaughter. Then it's whatever the temps dictate but in summer usually just shorts. Now I'm entering retirement I'll only need to put on a shirt, usually, to leave the house for shopping, etc.

Jim
Jim Shedd
NudistGrandpa
JimShedd112
Native Resident

Postby natman » Thu May 25, 2017 2:34 pm

nudist2011 wrote:My daily dress code is barefoot and nude 24/7 in the apartment. Am I the only one or ate there others.

You must be retired and have all your meals brought in. :D

That is my dress code whenever I am at home.

Unfortunately, I still go to work five days a week and have to run out to the store or somewhere often on weekends. :?
SON-cerely,
Nathan Powers

Get exposed to the sun, and get exposed to the Son.
natman
Mayor (Site Admin)

Postby naturist » Thu May 25, 2017 9:31 pm

Always have slept nude year round since high school. I'm often nude around home when it's just myself or my wife here; as long as it's warm enough to be comfortable. I have noticed a higher electric bill during the colder months since I became a nudist :( If it's summer weather my wife will join me more often too. :) She just left to go exercise after debating whether she should go or not. I encouraged her by saying " I like it when you go exercise, because then you go nude after you get back" :D
naturist
Native Resident

Postby naturaldon » Thu May 25, 2017 10:28 pm

It's my dress code, too, mostly. I also work in the garage CO (CO means I have to don a shop apron which is not optional at times :lol: ). But I am barefoot all the time, except, again, when footwear is prudent, which includes the office and church and shopping with my wife. :argh:
-Don
He must increase, but I must decrease. (John 3:30)
naturaldon
Native Resident

Return to General conversation about nudism / naturism