My Faith Journey

Are you Christian? Any other faith? No faith? Tell us just a bit about the role "faith" plays in your life. Don't seek to evangelize here. This is a "story-telling" forum. All submissions are equally valued if given in a positive spirit. New Comers please post here.

NO NUDIST COMMENTS PLEASE!

Moderators: jochanaan, MatthewNeal, jimmy, Senior Moderator, Moderators

My Faith Journey

Postby NudeDude92 » Tue Mar 27, 2018 10:24 pm

My faith journey: It's relatively simple. I was saved in 2006. I thought I had gotten saved around 1998, at the age of 6, but I had a brother who challenged my lifestyle (he was good like that). When I realized thanks to him that I wasn't saved, God got a hold of me, and I surrendered to him. I really don't have any crazy details or anything like that. God got me relatively early. In my adult life he led me to FL for college where I met my now wife(of nearly 3 years). And now I'm here. Nothing crazy, except God's love for me.
If at first you don't succeed, skydiving probably isn't your sport.
NudeDude92
Native Resident

Re: My Faith Journey

Postby Englishman » Wed Mar 28, 2018 6:53 am

Crazy is not needful for admission to the Kingdom; thanks for sharing your story. :D
Englishman
Native Resident

Postby nudie66 » Wed Mar 28, 2018 7:40 am

Thanks for sharing. I can relate - I remember going to church since I was 3 (probably younger, but have no recollections that far back), and I remember being saved around 6 years old.

As an adult, the subject of "becoming a Christian" came up at my job. When I mentioned I was saved at age 6, a co-worker replied, "HA! What horrible sin did you have to be saved from at age SIX?!"

I must admit, I did not have an answer ready for an unexpected question like that.
I transfer camcorder tapes & other family memories to DVD. http://prosservideodubs.com/
nudie66
Native Resident

Postby NudeDude92 » Wed Mar 28, 2018 7:43 am

Nowadays, I would likely say something like "nothing, because God wanted me so bad He wouldn't give satan a crack at me."
If at first you don't succeed, skydiving probably isn't your sport.
NudeDude92
Native Resident

Postby RMOlson » Wed Mar 28, 2018 1:47 pm

Welcome Nudedude from NW GA. Hope you enjoy your time her in the village.
RMOlson
Native Resident

Return to Tell us about your Faith Journey