Petros

Are you Christian? Any other faith? No faith? Tell us just a bit about the role "faith" plays in your life. Don't seek to evangelize here. This is a "story-telling" forum. All submissions are equally valued if given in a positive spirit. New Comers please post here.

NO NUDIST COMMENTS PLEASE!

Moderators: jochanaan, MatthewNeal, jimmy, Senior Moderator, Moderators

Petros

Postby sarah grant » Mon Mar 22, 2021 3:31 am

Some of you may already be aware, but as I haven’t seen anything being announced here, I write this as I have done over on the other Naturist Christian site.

It is with much sadness that i have to inform you all of the passing of my friend and fellow CNV member Petros.

Petros first messaged to welcome me when i joined CNV over 7 years ago, and from that very first message we had become great friends. He was one of the nicest of people, a gentleman, witty and wise, an incredibly knowledgeable Professor and prolific writer on a number of subjects, he sadly passed away on 12th March with his family at his side.

From that first day of our friendship, to just days before his passing, we had messaged or emailed each other every day without fail, discussing and debating together every topic under the sun.
Being in different countries, we never got to meet in person, but that really didn’t matter as we shared a lot of adventures together in the stories and tales we would tell each other by email.

He was a very private man, as I’m sure many of you know, and i'm not sure he would approve of his true identity being made public here, but i've passed on my condolences to his family, and i hope they won’t mind me informing his friends here on this site of his passing, as I have over on the other site.

He had a fascination, affinity and love of Ravens and i just know that where he now resides, he will be surrounded by his feathered friends as well as by much missed family members, former colleagues and his much missed and beloved old dog Sam who left him over a year ago.

I’m sure everyone who knew Petros will miss him immensely, I know I will.
sarah grant
Permanent Resident

Re: Petros

Postby Englishman » Mon Mar 22, 2021 5:32 am

Hi Sarah,

Thank you for posting the news of Petros' passing. These pages will be emptier in so many ways without him. I too enjoyed the odd tussle with him in the few years I've been on here - I shall miss him.
Graham
Englishman
Native Resident

Postby MoNatureMan » Mon Mar 22, 2021 8:07 am

Thank you for letting us all know.
MoNatureMan
Native Resident

Postby Jim » Tue Mar 23, 2021 7:44 am

"Petros" had another name on the other site and was banned, I think. It's good to hear he continued there under his storyteller's name. I suspected, but didn't really know.

I'll miss him there and here.
Jim
Native Resident

Postby nudie66 » Thu Mar 25, 2021 8:29 pm

Oh no, what a great loss to our Village, but such rejoicing in Heaven. He will be sorely missed here, but take comfort in knowing we will meet him and see him again.

Thank you, Sarah, for letting us know.

Warren
I transfer camcorder tapes & other family memories to DVD. http://prosservideodubs.com/
nudie66
Native Resident

Return to Tell us about your Faith Journey