A naturist or a nudist?

Are you just curious about nudism / naturism? A new naturist? Been one a long time? You can tell us how & why you got started. Just a sentence or a paragraph is enough. You're not ready for naturism yet? That's OK, you can even say so here. New Comers please post here. ALL NUDIST COMMENTS WELCOME HERE!

Moderators: jochanaan, MatthewNeal, jimmy, Senior Moderator, Moderators

Re: A naturist or a nudist?

Postby Englishman » Fri Dec 28, 2018 10:32 am

I've been chewing the intellectual fat on this for some days now. RatherBSsailin, you have summed it up nicely. A nudist is, probably, someone who wants to be naked but, & this is how it works for me, a naturist wants be naked & in connection with God's creation which is, I think, the better option. So, I may be a nudist at home when I can't get out but what I want is to be naked in nature; at heart I am a naturist.
Graham
Englishman
Native Resident

Postby baresoul » Fri Dec 28, 2018 9:28 pm

I like being nude when I can be, comfortably, with it being natural. I would be in nature as much as I could be, that natural. Any unnecessary covering is not natural. I am still a nudist, with seeing it as natural. Definitions to distinguish the words are artificial and contrived. There is overlap in any case, most of either term are indistinguishable, and I am sure there are hardly any seeking to be in nature and a part of it as I am, while I still confess I am a nudist, so they aren't more natural or more connected with nature than I am.
baresoul
Native Resident

Postby webmeister » Sat Dec 29, 2018 3:02 pm

I'm a nakurist :)
Live - Love - Laugh
Have Fun!
webmeister
Native Resident

Postby Petros » Sun Dec 30, 2018 7:37 am

Hard to say "nakurist". Me, I would rather let others talk it through and get my kit off.
The truth, the stark naked truth, the truth without so much as a loincloth on, should surely be the investigator's sole aim - Basil Chamberlain
Petros
Native Resident

Postby DaveT » Fri Apr 19, 2019 8:52 pm

I'm a nudist, because I like being nude when I can. But nudist as a term has no qualifications to go with it, unless one would add other words as qualifiers.

I'm a naturist, because I have a natural philosophy about life which includes going nude. Because I believe in restoring God's original plan of life that he placed our first grandparents in. The whole thing; the diet, the nude gardening, the friendly animals, swimming in the rivers, and observing the original day of rest.

I prefer naturist because it has the hint of a qualifying element, giving the impression of something aimed at harmony with nature. Whereas the term nudist could mean a regular practice of nudity for any reason, not necessarily nature inclined or moral.
DaveT
Native Resident

Postby OzCountryGuy » Mon Jun 10, 2019 11:51 pm

For a long time I identified as a nudist, albeit being nude privately. Reflecting on my life over recent years I have come to the position that I’m a naturist. I have always loved the outdoors (especially being nude outdoors when I can). While studying agriculture my view was more “wholistic” from the sense that nature works in harmony or balance.

God created all things to work together, this not only true for nature but also our bodies. Being nude, especially in nature, I feel truely free, myself and connected to the creator.
OzCountryGuy
New Comer

Postby varv » Sun Aug 04, 2019 2:45 am

I passionately love nature, and of course freedom. The combination and full integration with her, and maybe even complete dissolution in nature is my passion. So I'm probably a naturist.
varv
Resident

Postby varv » Tue Aug 06, 2019 2:02 am

I carefully read what is written here on this issue. Because I love nature and freedom. I can confidently call myself a naturist. I get great emotions when I merge with it to the end! And I will not interfere
varv
Resident

Postby varv » Sat Aug 10, 2019 3:36 am

:)
varv
Resident

Postby varv » Tue Aug 13, 2019 1:23 am

[quote="andy"]In our country we understand this two words so that naturist is one who loves the nature and like to be nude because he wants to be without the dress cause the dress is not a part of the nature.
if you follow this logic, I'm just a naturist! I love nature, I grew up with it. For me, complete fusion with her is probably the strongest emotional pleasure in life. It is a pity that life develops so that it is impossible to afford that there is a wish actually.
varv
Resident

Postby BillP73 » Mon Sep 02, 2019 9:44 am

A naturist, definitely
BillP73
Permanent Resident

Previous

Return to Are you a naturist?